Need More Info Failed Conspiracy quest when the quest have you deal with 3 bandit group

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.6.
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: You will stuck at the Deal with bandit group 2/3 if you deal with them to slow. and eventually failed the quest

How to Reproduce
: killed 2 group that wondering around but not deal with 3rd bandit group immediately. The 3rd bandit group will ran out of food and the number will decrease to 0 and when you approach them they will surrender instantly and the quest will stuck at 2/3 until time run out and failed.

patch beta 1.5.6

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Same issue happened to me on 1.5.7 main, Every single time that happened it was a failure for the quest. I don't have a save handy but to reproduce just let one of the groups get to zero your forced to simply capture them and that doesn't give you progress on the bandit parties so you fail the quest.

Back
Top Bottom