Factions not going to war

Users who are viewing this thread

streetdapper

Recruit
Currently have restarted 3 times where factions are no longer declaring war on each other after the initial onslaught at the start of the game. Usually, the problem is there is too much was however in my case i spent all day yesterday in game waiting for a war to start but none of the factions are at war except with minor factions. I am currently playing in 1.5.7. Also i am using diplomacy fixes as well cause i thought it could fix the war exhaustion mechanic. I even tried proposing war on multiple factions and everyone didn't want war which was weird as well. Please let me know if anyone else is experiencing this and maybe a solution to the problem.

sure i could do that, but that's not the problem. if I'm playing as a merc and looking around for work i wouldn't find any because none of the factions are at war with anyone except for minor factions and no one has declared war for nearly 200 days

sure i could do that, but that's not the problem. if I'm playing as a merc and looking around for work i wouldn't find any because none of the factions are at war with anyone except for minor factions and no one has declared war for nearly 200 days

Maybe you should try not using the mod.

From what it sounds like, it is probably the mod that is causing the issues your experiencing. You might try to see if there are any configuration setting you could manually adjust to tailor it to an experience you prefer or not use the mod however there is that war exhaustion mechanic you mentioned.

Also, I know, damned if you do, damned if you don't. I experience that a lot with both the native game and the mods. I can't stand how wars work in this game and want something, anything to fix it so the game feels more realistic when it comes to wars. However, if the alternative was so realistic that wars only happen once every 5-10 years, which is actually probably realistic, I wouldn't like that either.

Huh, I kinda wish my game had just 2 mins of peace so I could go recruit preferred troops, manage my lands etc. It is just constant war on 3-4 sides.

Back
Top Bottom