Factions near my own nation become hostile for no reason

Users who are viewing this thread

So, I am having a problem with Prussians and Samagotians who suddenly become hostile to me for no reason, they are burning my villages and attacking me whenever I get in sight but there is no hostility towards me if you look in the notes, Factions Relations report. And they are not hostile to my king or any vassals (I am a vassal myself). So, do anyone know what is causing this problem? Some help would be appreciated

Most likely a personal relationship that's taken a hit. It can happen if you take someone prisoner, or refuse to ransom them. Look at faction relationship under reports.

Well, that is exactly what I have done. I am not joking, the nearby factions become hostile towards me for no reason, I have done nothing and there is nothing written in the reports. Everything starts with that the kursi/Pruteni starts running from me, and when I am weak enough, they attack me and my relationship towards this hostil nation detoraits. And I do usually have to pay some lord a fine to make peace, as if I was some outlaw!

EDIT: My faction is not even at war with these factions by the way, thats why all this is so weird to me

Back
Top Bottom