[FACTION]: The Kingdom of Igneus

Users who are viewing this thread

KhalidIbnWalid said:
Heeeey people,
Just came back from Germany`s capital  .  was nice ..i see you are joining the event , i might also join iam going to check it right now. any plans for the event ??? are we going to be in the same team ?????

Hey, what'sup man. How was the trip?

I'm not sure if I will make it to the event, and not sure if we will be on the same team.. Oh and sorry I couldn't play today but my friend was playing the mount and blade 1257.

Hey man ,  its fine , just got off the server , and got randomed like 8 times by a guy named Johan from finland , with his insults and randoming i lost the mood to play ...he said even that he will report me for calling him retarded , after hee randomed me somethin like 8 times ...i hope i will get your support if he realy does report me from some sick reason .  Jomp and raku were there , they saw what happend

* Squires and Nobles : Lord_bulwyf, Jomp ( unlimited amount can go here, just need to prove yourself as a true Noble. )    Dragon i think Jomp changed his nick , Jomp if you read this please send a messege with your new nickname .  And btw He is a good soldier and he needs to be in a higher possition , not necceserly in a leading possition but maybe a knight or something . 

Dear Friends ,
Iam here to say that i wont be playing for the next few weeks, i have a huge exam that will decide my future as a law student . its important for me  so wish me luck . i wish you fun and nice playtime . take care and send me pm if there is anything new .  Dragon_Hide stay in contact please i will check the forum once in a while , the clan is going well we have new recruits so keep it together :smile: and have fun  !! 

happy new year !!

KhalidIbnWalid said:
Dear Friends ,
Iam here to say that i wont be playing for the next few weeks, i have a huge exam that will decide my future as a law student . its important for me  so wish me luck . i wish you fun and nice playtime . take care and send me pm if there is anything new .  Dragon_Hide stay in contact please i will check the forum once in a while , the clan is going well we have new recruits so keep it together :smile: and have fun  !! 

happy new year !!

Oh, sorry.. Been busy, but good luck on your exam! Also, when you get the chance can anyone send me the names of these recruits? :grin:

I was on earlier playing with the Borgia, and they arent like the assassins creed borgia, they arre good, but they are red... maybe an alliance can be made? also we are allies with the templars and templars in assassins creed are allied with borgia? just saying, and they were good rpers

Van_Zan said:
I was on earlier playing with the Borgia, and they arent like the assassins creed borgia, they arre good, but they are red... maybe an alliance can be made? also we are allies with the templars and templars in assassins creed are allied with borgia? just saying, and they were good rpers

Im not sure about the Templars, not much going on but most of my people are in the new event and havent been on lately, they are "busy"

JK XD  :lol:

I gave them a furlough until after the event Land Of Change

well i meant the ones in AC:Brotherhood,  and those white lion creeps have been on a bunch lately and there is a LOT of them. a few helping hands wouldnt hurt, and at the end we cut them down! MUAHAHAHA its just like what happened during christmas with the family!

Van_Zan said:

Hello I play with the player FF_de_mars jai kill unarmed when I had just gotten into templar meter and when I got revenge by Brigant I got kicks me without explanation Please Deban jador this server
I play nicely

reibel said:
Hello I play with the player FF_de_mars jai kill unarmed when I had just gotten into templar meter and when I got revenge by Brigant I got kicks me without explanation Please Deban jador this server
I play nicely

The hell you sayin' son?

Err the only thing i can read is

kill unarmed, Kicked, and Brigand

Hellow rebel , you are mistaken us for  admins on RCC , we Are just a Clan and we have no power to ban or unban people , if you wish to be unbanned you might need to speak with someone else  as an example with people who are in RCC clan. Sorry that we cant help you  and have a nice day .

So guys I've pretty much given up PWMOD and am waiting for that swadian rp server to come up as it will TROUNCE this game in rp. Although it will be tedious at times.. is anyone else coming? I've signed up as a surgeon(hes nice and all, like a monk, but he can actually heal you, unlike a monk.) :smile:

Hmm Ill come, since PW will be DESERTED, you should overhaul this guild to the Swadian RP Mod

Draco Wrath said:
Hmm Ill come, since PW will be DESERTED, you should overhaul this guild to the Swadian RP Mod

id love to see that happen as ive enjoyed playing with you all, but from the looks of it it wont be quite the same, i think at best we could inhabit a village and live in the village :grin: or maybe we all join one army, but we certainly wont be a faction vying for power, that will just be rhodoks and swadians. honestly i enjoyed the idea of being a travelling doctor so thats what i signed up for, but if all you join a village and dragon hide is village Elder id have a second character to do jobs and with my first character visit often :grin:

man where is dragon hide its like he never gets on :sad: hey khalid, I know youre interested in swadian rp, what are you thinking about doing/already joined for?

Van_Zan said:
Draco Wrath said:

id love to see that happen as ive enjoyed playing with you all, but from the looks of it it wont be quite the same, i think at best we could inhabit a village and live in the village :grin: or maybe we all join one army, but we certainly wont be a faction vying for power, that will just be rhodoks and swadians. honestly i enjoyed the idea of being a travelling doctor so thats what i signed up for, but if all you join a village and dragon hide is village Elder id have a second character to do jobs and with my first character visit often :grin:

man where is dragon hide its like he never gets on :sad: hey khalid, I know youre interested in swadian rp, what are you thinking about doing/already joined for?

good to know that you support the mod you are in a guild on :smile:

i meant id love to see the faction overhauled, not the pwmod servers empty, i will still come back to pwmod and its good, but its more combat oriented than rp. its not even called rp but thank heavens they threw that in.

Back
Top Bottom