Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
I recruited the legion of the Betrayed into my faction (Sturgia) and subsequently gave them the fief Vernon Castle. This was then besieged by another independent minor clan (Eleftheroi). I am unable to attack the besiegers because the encyclopaedia claims that I'm not at war with the besiegers! I'm not able to reinforce my castle as presumably some bit of code fails to recognise that the Legion of the Betrayed is now part of Sturgia despite it being shown as such in the encyclopaedia etc. BTW it's also silly that a 25 strong warband in the late game can build a full set of siege engines to attack a castle defended by four times as many troops without interference.

EDIT- the bug may have been due to starting the campaign in 1.1.0 and upgrading saves to 1.1.1 then 1.1.2 as it seems that I shouldn’t have been able to recruit a mercenary clan into the player clan. BTW they were recruited when their clan leader was a prisoner via the dialogue about setting them free if they join up.

How to Reproduce: saved game file can be downloaded from https://www.mediafire.com/file/nm9t84ib2kffn20/siege25.sav/file
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Main_map
Media (Screenshots & Video):
6xhJf.jpg

Computer Specs:
GPU:8Gb NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Turing
GPU Driver Version:27.21.14.5751
CPU:AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
RAM:32Gb 3200MHz DDR4
Motherboard:ASUS PRIME B550M-A ATX
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):1TB SSD & 2TB HDD

Last edited: