Resolved Faction Leaders In Dungeons

Users who are viewing this thread

So 2 factions have been wiped out and all nobles and faction leaders are in a dungeon and I need to talk to them for the quest but I can't Says they can't speak. I left and just played the game thinking they would be released but nope 9 summers have passed and they're still in the dungeon. So I have to restart?? Really don't want to.

Yep. Cutting off dialogue of every prisoner is a very bad gameplay mechanic of questionable realism. You can't even talk to your own prisoners! :lol:

What if I join the faction that has them in prison? Has anyone tried it?
My suggestion to you is; Simply don't do the quest. It's unfinished quest line and won't effect your playthrough.
However if you do want try anyway, I believe there may be a dungeon inside the city scene (not the menu) where you walk up to the guard. (I''m uncertain, I know I've seen it in-game before but I haven't tried interacting with it myself)

Solved. It's okay now I found a way to finish it. I talked to different Noble women in keeps and asked them the question a lot of times and they would give me different nobles to speak to and I just had to find ones not in prison by looking at the faction page (N) lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom