• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved Faction Leaders In Dungeons

Users who are viewing this thread

Greenlit

Recruit
So 2 factions have been wiped out and all nobles and faction leaders are in a dungeon and I need to talk to them for the quest but I can't Says they can't speak. I left and just played the game thinking they would be released but nope 9 summers have passed and they're still in the dungeon. So I have to restart?? Really don't want to.

TheGrainMan

Recruit
Yep. Cutting off dialogue of every prisoner is a very bad gameplay mechanic of questionable realism. You can't even talk to your own prisoners! :lol:

Darky5

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
What if I join the faction that has them in prison? Has anyone tried it?
My suggestion to you is; Simply don't do the quest. It's unfinished quest line and won't effect your playthrough.
However if you do want try anyway, I believe there may be a dungeon inside the city scene (not the menu) where you walk up to the guard. (I''m uncertain, I know I've seen it in-game before but I haven't tried interacting with it myself)

Greenlit

Recruit
Solved. It's okay now I found a way to finish it. I talked to different Noble women in keeps and asked them the question a lot of times and they would give me different nobles to speak to and I just had to find ones not in prison by looking at the faction page (N) lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom