Media (Screenshots & Video): no
Computer Specs:
GPU: rtx 3080
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: 10600k
RAM: 32
Motherboard: z490 tomahawk
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): ssd

So i went to became a mercenary and at tier 2 i want to join the same kingdom. But the faction leader was nowhere to be found. Yes, the game says it was at a town. but when i got to that town the leader moved to somewhere else or he was not te be found in the town (a npc lord says he was in the destinated town).

Most likely a bug that has to do with the mercanery mechanic since i can find the other faction leaders.

So i went to became a mercenary and at tier 2 i want to join the same kingdom. But the faction leader was nowhere to be found. Yes, the game says it was at a town. but when i got to that town the leader moved to somewhere else or he was not te be found in the town (a npc lord says he was in the destinated town).

Most likely a bug that has to do with the mercanery mechanic since i can find the other faction leaders.

Did you notice if there was any metion about the character had been captured in the ingame wiki? They might held prisoner, but their current location point to somewhere else.

The locations of the NPC's are dynamic and the encyclopedia page should get updated when you visit a town or talked with another NPC. Please let us know if this issue still happens.

Back
Top Bottom