Shield                                                           
AQYGwEK.png

Banner
qepQdPe.png

Flag
gZ9y3xB.png

(Faction color purple like on background of the banner) :smile:

Thanks

Considering the twat thinks us all stupid. Yes he should be banned. It's the flag of the terrorist group Islamic state of Iraq. Yes he should be banned, mostly for thinking us as twats like himself. They are ISIS..

Scorpia said:
Considering the twat thinks us all stupid. Yes he should be banned. It's the flag of the terrorist group Islamic state of Iraq. Yes he should be banned, mostly for thinking us as twats like himself.

This terrorist group is lead by someone who claims to be an abbasid caliph, so they are using the flag of the abbasids, the words written there are the shahada, which is islamic and has nothing to do with terrorism, get your facts straight before posting my friend.

It is the flag used by ISIS. Who are terrorists, who do openly kill US Journalists, who have said, they will kill a British Citizen. They are terrorists in Syria. I don't know who you are trying to trick.

They use the flag in their propaganda, It is related to them, the ISIS are terrorists plain and simple. the writing is heretical, the center part says "God is the prophet of Mohammed and above it says "God God God" that itself, is not against the rules. But it IS the flag of ISIS, a Terrorist group. Not only that it is modern and taken straight from the internet, so it wouldn't be accepted, if it was a non-terrorist group.

Scorpia said:
It is the flag used by ISIS. Who are terrorists, who do openly kill US Journalists, who have said, they will kill a British Citizen. They are terrorists in Syria. I don't know who you are trying to trick.

They use the flag in their propaganda, It is related to them, the ISIS are terrorists plain and simple. the writing is heretical, the center part says "God is the prophet of Mohammed and above it says "God God God" that itself, is not against the rules. But it IS the flag of ISIS, a Terrorist group. Not only that it is modern and taken straight from the internet, so it wouldn't be accepted, if it was a non-terrorist group.

You are right about "god is the prophet of mohammed", but above it says "there is no god but allah (which means god)"

I'll change it as soon as possible, thank you my friend for correcting me :smile:, and sorry if i offended you or anyone.

Scorpia said:

Exactly

Caliph_Al_Fayiz said:
Scorpia said:

You are right about "god is the prophet of mohammed", but above it says "there is no god but allah (which means god)"

I'll change it as soon as possible, thank you my friend for correcting me :smile:, and sorry if i offended you or anyone.
I'm glad you weren't being a troll by it I assumed you were just attempting to make people mad sorry for the misjudge of character

Scorpia said:
Considering the twat thinks us all stupid. Yes he should be banned. It's the flag of the terrorist group Islamic state of Iraq. Yes he should be banned, mostly for thinking us as twats like himself. They are ISIS..

*Islamic State of Iraq and Syria

heueuheuhehuehuehueuhe

ethemp said:
Its created by Jezza from skretch, inspired by the original banner (irl) Jarldom of Vestfold and the Norse Danish.
From skretch eh? Well, I'm sure I've seen it, either FI2, Brytenwald (whatever it's called) or Vikingr, maybe even one of the Native clans. Idk, but that bird is very, very familiar from warband.

Scorpia said:
From skretch eh? Well, I'm sure I've seen it, either FI2, Brytenwald (whatever it's called) or Vikingr, maybe even one of the Native clans. Idk, but that bird is very, very familiar from warband.
Why do you have to be so resentful all the time, Scorpia?

The hrafnsmerki is one of the oldest heraldic objects. Throughout history the raven was used by potentates as a symbol of recognition, especially by Scandinavian people. Here you can see it decorating a coin minted in the 10th century on behalf of Olaf Cuaran.
Penny_Raven_Amlaib_Cuaran.png
Consequently it has become a popular symbol for Vikings in general, which is not only to be seen in Warband and its modifications but on many other occasions as well. For instance, it was already used back then in Medieval: Total War – Viking Invasion.
vikinginvasion.jpg

Having said that, the raven on this particular banner should be scaled down a lot. The way it is now it will not fit shields at all.

Scorpia said:
ethemp said:
Its created by Jezza from skretch, inspired by the original banner (irl) Jarldom of Vestfold and the Norse Danish.

God you are a spiteful little person aren't you.

Scorpia said:
ethemp said:

I think you're referring to the Einherjar clan banner, it looks pretty similar.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,201199.0.html

Nonetheless, no need to attack each other it's just banners guys.

Like someone already said the raven is very populair to symbolize vikings, alot of norse tribes, jarldoms and even kings - such as the danish king - used it as their banner/flag, each having different colours. I don't see why some people are having a problem with implanting this to PW, you're acting like we ripped it off or doing any harm.

Back
Top Bottom