FACTION FEATURES - 3RD Video Released: Kingdom of France

Users who are viewing this thread

Cèsar de Quart said:
eliasW said:
no, but seriously. are you guys going to do more? just asking :roll:

It's Revan who does these reviews. Not us.

But I'm part of 'us' right?

Anyway. I might have done more right after but my PC went to hell and lost some info which is very important to keep the same style. The font of the title, as well as that effect in the background. Once I get them back I shall do more.

But I should confess that I'm not on a rush there cause I wouldn't like to show wip everywhere. I mean, all the new helmets and armor are gonna change the look of the armies and I don't want the videos showing 'old' content.

Revan Shan said:
Cèsar de Quart said:
eliasW said:
no, but seriously. are you guys going to do more? just asking :roll:

It's Revan who does these reviews. Not us.

But I'm part of 'us' right?

Anyway. I might have done more right after but my PC went to hell and lost some info which is very important to keep the same style. The font of the title, as well as that effect in the background. Once I get them back I shall do more.

But I should confess that I'm not on a rush there cause I wouldn't like to show wip everywhere. I mean, all the new helmets and armor are gonna change the look of the armies and I don't want the videos showing 'old' content.

Of course, you're our publicity manager! And I meant that credit for the videos (and decision of making new ones) goes to you, not to Cruger or me.

It's good that you wait until we "settle" a little bit all the new content :smile:

Back
Top Bottom