• greeks

Votes: 46 18.9%
  • carthage

Votes: 29 11.9%
  • Scythia

Votes: 19 7.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Why do like none of the germanic classes have helmets also the germanic people were known for using clubs and it would be really cool if you just split all the factions up in there own tribes and city states

helmets, as far as I can see were only used by tribes leaders and nobles, clubs is a maybe.... and we will not split it up... it would make all induvidual tribes/city states very weak....

Note# that this sounds very... (rude...) I do not know if this is your intention.... but I will remind you of the fact this is still my mod, and also if you'd check some stuff on internet you will only see nobles/chieftains wearing helmets.....

also It wouldn't be fun to see small factions fight ove rland, + we would reach a maximum of factions quite fast like that :razz:

I'd also like to see it the thing is the map is to big, and splititng them makes them weaker, and also the parts they live are to small to place so many factions.

Phalanx? No... rome at war showed me how bad it is for any module...

SuicideSilence said:
Phalanx? No... rome at war showed me how bad it is for any module...

Fun facts of life: stating something doesn't make it true. (Seeing as Rome at War doesn't have a phalanx mechanic and if you claim that spears are OP in RaW I will probably have to laugh my ass quite literally off)

Well, I guess you could count the formation-thngy a "phalanx mechanic". Or the upper stab animation with spears. I don't see what's the problem with either one of them, though.

All of you know my Opinion, though I actually enjoyed RaW before the last update, for now my pc can't handle it anymore. but I would like to keep this to Romae Bellum,

RaW is not our competition, nor do we try, we are 2 diffrent mods. so let's kepe them on seperate boards.

Just curious how divided Asia minor was going to be. Obviously it will be filled in some time after Egypt, but just curious if any thoughts or opinions were lingering out there.

well, we have decided till now, that we want Pontus, Armenia and Sulleciids, ofcourse these could change. but actually sullecids and pontus might be closer then egypt, more on that later though ;P

So Kinda like this? (found this googling Hellenistic Kingdoms, shows date of 205 BC)

MapHellenisticKingdoms.jpg

With pontus and Amenia resting on the top of the seleucids?

Back
Top Bottom