SP - World Map Faction Balancing Diplomacy Idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Arkyll

Recruit
I think that factions should be encouraged to gang up on overpowering factions with an advantage on the map.

Hopefully this levels out the playing field to prevent a certain faction from steamrolling the map, the larger and larger the hardest it is to put down.

Bannerlord also needs alliances. I hope this is one of the Early Access-isms, because Warband really shouldnt have more features than Bannerlord in any department, especially considering that Warband isnt exactly the most complex sandbox to begin with.

I would believe there will be alliances.

But I think the campaign AI for each individual faction needs possess the ability to recognize if another faction is getting too powerful or to recognize someone is starting to snowball. Then the faction to recognize the threat might be able to spearhead some sort of effort to counter the problem by creating alliances.

Perhaps the AI already has some lines of code which handle this function, but I have not seen the evidence.

I wish I knew more about how the campaign AI works and what variables are used to determine whether to go to war and who to go war with.

Back
Top Bottom