Faces in helmets missing

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi

Firstly i didnt spend much time searching for a related topic (maybe 10 mins max) so im sorry if its answered already but im keen to have a play around and see if i can work it out myself and by posting this im hoping if i cant work it out somone will tell me.

Never tried this kind of thing before but ive downloaded the BRF editor and ive worked out that if i look through the items and find out the mesh names i can add items to my game using jordans item editor.

Ive been playing around with the items in Native expansion and some of the helmets dont have faces in the game,what i mean is im able to add them to the game and buy them from the shops but when i wear them there is no face inside i can just see the back of the helmet.

Im sure its probly somthing simple that ive missed out or maybe they wernt added to the game because the developer couldnt fix it or didnt have time IDK but im wondering if theres a simple solution to get this working.

Thanks for any help im off to have a mess around and see if i cant work it out and BTW for those who are wincing i made backup`s  :wink:

You were right on the money,i had used a template of a helmet and put it at the end of the line and didnt stop to think about if it covered all my face,after reading what you put i checked the flags and "covers face" was checked,once i removed that the problem was solved.

Thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom