Facepaint

Users who are viewing this thread

KSHMR

Sergeant at Arms
Dear developers,

I believe that the ability to fully customize face paint in multiplayer would be an awesome addition to the current state of the game. The thing is that some look cool and others look too much (the colors are just too bright..). How would it be if you allowed people to create their own color and added some more coverage types (and I am then referring especially to some more options that cover MOST of the face).

People really love the ones that cover a lot because the other ones are barely visible from a slight distance in battle.

This would be very cool!

@AVRC

Dear developers,

I believe that the ability to fully customize face paint in multiplayer would be an awesome addition to the current state of the game. The thing is that some look cool and others look too much (the colors are just too bright..). How would it be if you allowed people to create their own color and added some more coverage types (and I am then referring especially to some more options that cover MOST of the face).

People really love the ones that cover a lot because the other ones are barely visible from a slight distance in battle.

This would be very cool!

@AVRC
Some more options would be nice +1.

Face painting... emotes... what's next? ****ty dances as in fornite?
The only thing you really need is the blood of your enemies on your face and kicking corpses; nothing else. :lol:

giphy.webp

Face painting... emotes... what's next? ****ty dances as in fornite?
The only thing you really need is the blood of your enemies on your face and kicking corpses; nothing else. :lol:

giphy.webp
Dont you want to do that stupid looking jumping dance while holding your fingers like L on your forehead after you kill someone?
54cfb760a96b8139cd8b6134acc73050.gif

Closest thing I could find I couldnt be bothered looking anymore

Back
Top Bottom