face key code structure changed on 1.6.4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay so, i am trying to start a new sandbox game on 1.6.4.. on character creation, i copy paste my saved face key which i always use.. but it shows different face.. seems the code structure for face key is changed.. i have saved many pretty face key characters in previous version.. is there a way to convert the old face key code so it can be used again in 1.6.4?

Okay so, i am trying to start a new sandbox game on 1.6.4.. on character creation, i copy paste my saved face key which i always use.. but it shows different face.. seems the code structure for face key is changed.. i have saved many pretty face key characters in previous version.. is there a way to convert the old face key code so it can be used again in 1.6.4?
I haven't yet tried this but have you loaded a save game from 1.6.3 then directly copied the resulting face code while running 1.6.4?

i guess the face key code structure doesn't change much.. i mean, if you create some custom companion with old face key data, it still the same.. i guess what changes is the mechanism in copying and applying face key in character creation.. there is new feature where you can save and load face in character creation now.. so ctrl+v doesn't work, or it works differently.. i mean the face still changed but, it's a different face..

but if you have old saves game, load the game and enter character creation window, then save the character you want to use from old saves.. you can use that saved face into new game by use the load face feature in new character creation window..

Back
Top Bottom