Face enemy direction

Users who are viewing this thread

Keyboard should be the sole focus of this games accesibility, all other controllers and gamepads should be catered to separately and optionally when and if the need to have them arises. The old command structure should be returned to its normal state, and the option to have the simplified hotkey scheme should be tied to the radial menu when people select that option in the settings. There's no reason we have to dumb down keyboard controls just so that other systems can access it. Again: Older command structure = Default control scheme. Newer command structure = Optional control scheme. It really isn't that hard I don't get why we can't get a solid response and fix to this issue?

how do things like this get removed at all? fml
Idk but as I said before it's really frustrating. Been watching streams and asked what they thought in chat and not one person has talked about these changes as positive. Only one it hasn't bothered are people who have just started playing or people who have yet to do many large scale battles. It seems to affect the large scale battles in particular for the worst since not having a huge formation facing the correct direction gets many killed.

Last edited:
Now we can't face direction as many times as we want?
Because the first time you will change the direction and for the second you will face the enemy
It's not convenient at all.
i made a whole post detailing everything i hate about the new UI. unfortunately even though the new one is pretty universally hated and objectively worse than the old they haven't changed it back.

Funny thing is that for the first few months after EA release i was pretty positive, but lately i cant help but wonder whats going on. The decision making is incomprehensible and i get the feeling that too few TW staff is trying to elaborate on why certain decisions are being made and how they would make gamers feel happy.

Look at the outrage TW. Do something before the rest of us walks away as well...

Have the little green flags that indicate troop position/rotation been removed as well? Finding it really difficult to get troops facing the right way now...

Look at the outrage TW. Do something before the rest of us walks away as well...

Idk I wouldn't call it outrage on my part. But I definately canceled my plans to play more early access. As I said it feels like you are playing with a hand tied behind your back.
Also do not wish to learn hotkeys for something that needs to be changed.

Have the little green flags that indicate troop position/rotation been removed as well? Finding it really difficult to get troops facing the right way now...
From what I have seen in here it is one of the complaints yes.

Don't know if they are bugged or were really removed since no dev commented on this issue but it's awful right now, this + they having joined the face direction/face enemy commands make it absolutely a pain in the ass to properly position your troops in battle, specially once the formations are fighting and you need to maneuver flank/rear attacks..

We really need the old commands structure back or atleast 1-click commands in the other F keys like they said will be coming, this uncalled change for controllers should be separated from keyboard, it was so good before..

Face direction commands are being worked on right now and there will be changes in the next patch; dev's have already confirmed this across numerous threads.

Back
Top Bottom