F&S Bugs Thus far

Users who are viewing this thread

Csatádi said:
:grin:

It's not a bug actually. It's an epic fail of the game designer.  :mad:

Or his genius which commoners such as us can't see & it might be appreciated only a decade later. Perhaps it is a simulated civil war.

JohnT said:
Csatádi said:
:grin:

It's not a bug actually. It's an epic fail of the game designer.  :mad:

Or his genius which commoners such as us can't see & it might be appreciated only a decade later. Perhaps it is a simulated civil war.
I agree there arent 2 Jans just stanislav and a Jan :roll:

it seem when seiging a city and entering the second attack of the iner courtyard F&S crashes giving me a C+++ error saying it closed in a funny way i also get this message entering towns or when attacking other armies.. well pretty much any old time but for sure every time i enter the second attack stage of a city any one know why? or what i can do? i have F&S thru steam and i have tried validating the cache before entering the game no effect

** tried again the error reads Program: ...pps\common\mountandbladewithfireandsword\mb_wfas.exe this application has requested runtime to terrminate in an unusual way

*** ok now I can't even start a new game because the C++ error happens everytime it is about to load the 1st person aspect of the tutorial as soon as I click trouble is afoot it crashes im furious with this bug and the fact i can't seem to find any help Im attempting to get a refund from steam what a terrible game i loved warband but this is pathetic!!! can some one please help i'd would really enjoy the game if it would only work!

Cryptozoologist said:
Bug: I'm on the black mace quest and am told that Clermont has information about it.  Asking travellers in taverns where he is, I'm told he is in Smolensk.  Every other time I've been told that, he has been in the tavern.  However now he is nowhere to be found in Smolensk.

I have this exact same bug. Only think I can think of is it was caused by the "Bring Clermont to King Carl" quest I did before I knew what the Black Mace was. This is really annoying.

edit: He's patrolling in the field.

New problem to fix: Please distinguish between "in Smolensk" and "Patrolling around Smolensk."

Zander_Zone said:
it seem when seiging a city and entering the second attack of the iner courtyard F&S crashes giving me a C+++ error saying it closed in a funny way i also get this message entering towns or when attacking other armies.. well pretty much any old time but for sure every time i enter the second attack stage of a city any one know why? or what i can do? i have F&S thru steam and i have tried validating the cache before entering the game no effect

** tried again the error reads Program: ...pps\common\mountandbladewithfireandsword\mb_wfas.exe this application has requested runtime to terrminate in an unusual way

I am having the same issue. Sometimes I can get to stage 3 of a battle or siege before the runtime error appears.

This is also happening when I attempt to talk to one of my companions or when one of them is going to talk to me. It seems to be triggered by screen transitions. Single threading and tweaking video did not help one bit.

I did decide to be mercenery for sweden and after that, i went to a castle or city to recruit some soldier but after i paid to commander there is nt any new soldier in my troop list, what happend? i lose my money but i didnt get any new troops.

it,s good to see that i am not the only one with the runtime bug -.-
it is so enoying, but it comes als in multiplayer mode... I HATE IT -.- :mad:

Canthuris said:
it,s good to see that i am not the only one with the runtime bug -.-
it is so enoying, but it comes als in multiplayer mode... I HATE IT -.- :mad:

There's a clear fault in the product. They really should fix this with a patch.

YqmFS.jpg

87 days and Taleworls has done nothing to fix this, not even acknowledged that they've received the bug report. To me, this is a clear indication that they do not even intent to do anything about it. Basically they're telling me to **** off now that they have my money, and couldn't give a **** if the game is bugged to unplayable degree. From now on, I'm going to make sure than none of my friends ever buy another Taleworlds product. Goodbye.

Ok i think I DID IT. Yesterday I got version 1.38 and I had it before I think but the latest on direct x9 didnt fo so I but x7 but this goes on x9 I hope. :grin: :grin: :grin:

I saw the hardened lifeguard colisome was cheaper that thicked, hardned had 23-7 the thick had 22-6 armour point.

I dont know if its a bug or not, but i played the game more than 200 days and i was looking for janissary shoes and clothe but there is just thier hat in the markets.

Back
Top Bottom