SP Native Extra NPCs Mod v1.601 for M&B v0.751 (updated 23rd June)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fisheye said:
No, the file structure has to be hand-coded so it will crap all over a savegame from another mod. Don't try it.
I figured as much. Just making sure.
It would be nice to have a utility that will work with all mods, though. Probably not possible. Oh well.

Oh, I was just thinking of a utility that can transfer characters (with NPCs, money and gear) to new versions of mods that are not savegame compatible with older versions, not necessarily between mods (since most mods don't have the same NPCs anyway).

I like this utility that you wrote, it makes upgrading to a new version of your mod relatively painless. I just wanted to be able to use it for other mods, too.

I could release a version for Native, come to think of it.

EDIT: But most people prefer starting a new character with each native release, I think. Even me.

fisheye said:
I could release a version for Native, come to think of it.

EDIT: But most people prefer starting a new character with each native release, I think. Even me.

I like the idea of a native release, although there might be problems if Armagan decides to start using the 4 Ways inn.

Uh, what? I was talking about the savegame transferrer utility, which won't be affected by the Four Ways Inn or any other location for that matter.

fisheye said:
Uh, what? I was talking about the savegame transferrer utility, which won't be affected by the Four Ways Inn or any other location for that matter.

Oh sorry, I thought you meant using the Extra NPCs in the native game. I like the idea of savegame transfer as well. I have started quite a few new characters, and unless there are major changes to the game starting over from scratch gets very tedious after a while.

í Need HELP!! I've Downloaded the v0.730 Faces and now is my v0.751 faces gone i need the v0.751 Faces PLZ!! Help Me Give Me the v0.751
Map Codes The Skin Code(4 v0.751) and The Module_Info(4 v0.751)

im playing extranpc mod.And i have 24 npcs in my team.but when i defeat an enemy troop.theres only a little items droped from the enemy.is there any way to make the enemy drop all they have?

No. But your NPCs receive additional dinars at the end of each battle which balances the reduced amount of item-based loot.

Just an FYI, I'll no longer be maintaining this mod.

The mod source is freely available anyway, but if anyone wants to take over the "official" development for NPC mod (unlikely, I know), just send me a PM, and I'll give you a special electronic hat that says you're the official admin of this mod.

Otherwise, it's been fun, thanks all and RIP to this cute little expansion.

Goddamnit. Do you know why I'm giving up modding? Because of spamming imbeciles like you two, that's why.

Topic locked due to my utter inability to tolerate any further idiocy.

EDIT: Hardcode is now the official admin for this mod... I think he is going to incorporate it in a new large mod. Good luck Hardcode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom