Exploit: More fiefs than you can afford

Users who are viewing this thread

iRkshz

Regular
I think everyone has had a situation where you want to get more fiefs (towns), but you can't, because you have many clans and they want a fiefs for themselves - you are not in the vote.

I found an exploit how to get more tasty fiefs (towns) :xf-cool:

When you capture fiefs (town), when the voting begins, give it to a clan with only one member. The older he is, the better. In any case, he will die either from old age or in battle - this will happen 100%.
As a result, after the death of this clan member, the clan will be destroyed, and you, as the King, will receive all its fiefs.
As an example - I got all the most tasty towns with high prosperity and a large number of villages, because I have always voted for clans with one member (you can speed up this process if you help the loner die faster :mrgreen: ).
This is an imbalance.

The solution: After a clan is destroyed, all fiefs of that clan must be immediately put to a vote.

Last edited:
I think everyone has had a situation where you want to get more fiefs (towns), but you can't, because you have many clans and they want a fiefs for themselves - you are not in the vote.

I found an exploit how to get more tasty fiefs (towns) :xf-cool:

When you capture fiefs (town), when the voting begins, give it to a clan with only one member. The older he is, the better. In any case, he will die either from old age or in battle - this will happen 100%.
As a result, after the death of this clan member, the clan will be destroyed, and you, as the King, will receive all its fiefs.
As an example - I got all the most tasty towns with high prosperity and a large number of villages, because I have always voted for clans with one member (you can speed up this process if you help the loner die faster :mrgreen: ).
This is an imbalance.

The solution: After a clan is destroyed, all fiefs of that clan must be immediately put to a vote.
Did you know you can conquer fiefs before you create a kingdom?

Capture one by one and not all in one.
I always capture all fiefs of battania, before creating my kingdom.

And when your clan is not in the vote then your clan is to weak and you have to many clans without fiefs or they are poor.

You can just give them up yourself. It's a very fringe situation where a player would want more fiefs after they have that many vassals. In fact I doubt it ever arises legitimately. Players will either make a large wealthy pseudo-faction for them selves and then make a kingdom and want to land thier vassals, or make a less wealthy one and be desperate to collect and land vassals. Either way It seems very unlikely you would arrive at having too many vassals (that you don't value landing them) and not have enough money.

I think everyone has had a situation where you want to get more fiefs (towns), but you can't, because you have many clans and they want a fiefs for themselves - you are not in the vote. Did a very bad job setting up thier faction and think everyone else must have too
??

It doesn't even work reliably as an exploit because old clan leaders will marry nubile young women or strapping bachelors (Mesui had a husband like a third her age in my last playthrough). It doesn't matter if they don't/can't get pregnant, the clan will fall to them once the original leader dies.

It doesn't even work reliably as an exploit because old clan leaders will marry nubile young women or strapping bachelors (Mesui had a husband like a third her age in my last playthrough). It doesn't matter if they don't/can't get pregnant, the clan will fall to them once the original leader dies.
dear @Apocal I found this, I tested it, it works 100%
they don't always get married
I had 13 fiefs (5 towns), and then I got 10 towns more, thanks to this exploit (and that in total 23 fiefs (15 towns), when my clans only had 1-3 fiefs)
for some unknown reason, my clans also liked to vote for loners

and again - you again comment on the event, and not the fact of the main post
please be more serious

dear @Apocal I found this, I tested it, it works 100%
they don't always get married
I didn't say they always did. But they do it often enough to make giving it to an old guy who is the only member of his clan an unreliable method. And the game starts with zero AI clans with only one member in them.
and again - you again comment on the event, and not the fact of the main post
please be more serious
I did comment on the main post. In case you missed it: this doesn't work reliably because you need:
1) a 1 member clan
2) they remain single
3) them to die more or less on schedule
4) merit score to allow them to appear on the ballot

That's asking a lot of holes to line up before you have a path for this to work.

I didn't say they always did. But they do it often enough to make giving it to an old guy who is the only member of his clan an unreliable method. And the game starts with zero AI clans with only one member in them.

I did comment on the main post. In case you missed it: this doesn't work reliably because you need:
1) a 1 member clan
2) they remain single
3) them to die more or less on schedule
4) merit score to allow them to appear on the ballot

That's asking a lot of holes to line up before you have a path for this to work.
it's not as difficult as you think
it's hard for you to imagine, because you didn't do that - you didn't have such a goal

let's essentially - the destroyed clan got fiefs when the clans VOTE!
then why the MC should get the fiefs of the destroyed clan without VOTE?

Back
Top Bottom