Exploit: Fiefs Gift (Relation and Charisma boost)

Users who are viewing this thread

iRkshz

Regular
As you can see in the video, immediately after capturing the fief, you can gift it (before voting starts). When you gift a fief, you get a very large boost in relation and, accordingly, charisma.

As a result, you get high charisma and 100 relationships with all your clans very quickly.

How to fix: After taking over the fief, prohibit doing anything with the fief before voting.

@mexxico can we get the vote to happen right after the fief is taken? this would also help with the AI not putting any troops in the player kings fiefs in that brief inbetween period of taking it and it automatically becoming the kings and when its finally voted on at the next daily tick.

@mexxico can we get the vote to happen right after the fief is taken? this would also help with the AI not putting any troops in the player kings fiefs in that brief inbetween period of taking it and it automatically becoming the kings and when its finally voted on at the next daily tick.
+1

Thanks for video. We can disable gifting until vote starts will suggest it tomorrow. @Blood Gryphon I could not understand your sentence can you explain it more.
Right now when you capture a fief the vote for who owns it will occur at the same time as the daily wage.

If you capture a fief after the daily wage you must wait until the next daily wage to vote for who owns the fief. Instead can you make the vote happen the same time as the fief is taken? that way we would not have to wait.

It would solve the issue where one of your AI armies takes a fief then walks away without leaving any troops because its yours and they are restricted from putting any troops. Instead you could immediately vote for the new fief and let the AI army donate troops.
giphy.gif

In the gif above you can see Myzea, a recently taken town, is automatically owned by me (king, cat flag) and a vote for its owner is finally started at the daily wage. By this time the AI army that took Myzea has moved so far south that there is no one there to donate troops when it belongs to the new lord. So myzea has no one defending it.
ReXS3.jpg
If i could vote instantly for someone else to own it, then the AI army would be close enough to donate troops.

Also AI kingdoms don't have this restriction of donating to the kings fiefs, so they always are ensured a garrison after taking a fief whether or not the king keeps the fief. Fixing this restriction for the player would also solve the issue, but id be okay with being able to vote faster. Also is AI donating to the player fiefs really that much of an issue with the new garrison wage control?

Last edited:
I asked for detail @Blood Gryphon because I thought we removed that restriction (AI lord parties not leaving troops to player king owned fiefs) I will recheck it if it is still at game.
I'm not Blood Gryphon but sometimes the AI army doesn't actually enter the settlement they captured, so there is never a chance for them to provide troops.

Back
Top Bottom