EXPERTS of 1755 gameplay are wanted......

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't know if playing on an old version would qualify or not. I played a trader, more or less running rum back and forth between a few cities until i had more cash than i could spend for the best guns(ones in stacks of 10 i believe), which i then proceeded to deck companions out with. Then i tracked down matching gear and eventually got to hiring mercs and rescuing mid tier units from roaming bands. I piled up a few hundred by rescuing prisoners from larger bandit parties, i believe it was mostly french guys up there. Lots of lords defeated by bandits. Then i went out and took the neighboring french towns and castles, stocked them up with troops stashed from bandits and went on to charge a big french marshaled army. In the end the french won that war, the land lagged out my poor PC and after a few sessions CTR ALt DEL to close the game and reload a save, with the usual repeat, i gave in. Though one must wonder, with the game not continuing, did the french truly win? They ceased to exist just as that save game did :smile:

Eeerhhmmmm I wont say that i'm a expert, but after my 226 days in gameplay i have explored a bit, but i'm not an expert  :razz:

I think im around 130 odd days, ive explored the map, created my own faction, I own venango and a few forts in that area, running around in my highland uniform, its all I need, oh and Gabrilduro I love the fact you put yourself into this game, I recruited you and when ever I attack a fort I see 10 deaths come up from you either using grenades or a hand cannon :razz:

Then again ive downloaded pretty much all over your mods, im an expert at your mods, but I jump back and forth between them all, they are more thought out, more in-depth and you make the mods something brilliantly enjoyable, ive played almost 600 hours of mount and blade, 100 of those are no doubt on your mods :razz:

After about 18 hours of gameplay with all difficulty settings at the highest levels except for lance control. The farthest I got is founded a country but I lost it about a month later (with one city and two castles) though after that I went back to killing bandits and wild animals and just playing as a vassal because in my opinion that is the funnest part of the game.

On a(somewhat) related note, Your amazing for making this mod and for making all your others. :grin:

I've played about 10 hours of this mod so far (that's a lot for me, usually it's only 3-4 hours per mod then I'm done) and I think it's amazing. I explored all of Spain, France, Great Britain and the Wild Frontier and have played this particular character for 170 or so days. That's extremely long for me. I usually make then remake characters and play them for about 10 days.

Anyways, my character, Don Arturo Arriaga started off as a humble Spanish villager who didn't like the way his village was being run. So, he recruited some other men from his village and took off, fighting renegades and looking for more men to bolster his numbers while doing odd jobs to get by. After many battles against small Indian tribes, Arturo traded enough slaves, sold enough weapons and acquired enough men to become a mercenary for the Spanish army. After six or seven battles against the chieftains of the Wild Frontier, the Viceroy of Spain made him a lord and granted him the fief of Grenville. Since then, Don Arriaga has been with Spain through four wars, all against the Wild Frontier. Now, in a time of peace, he is attempting to win the affection of Lady Maria, but her brother denies him the right to marry her because he is not a very well known lord. So Arturo and Maria have spent their days in secrecy.

Seriously Gabrilduro, this mod is awesome. Keep up the good work man.

Thx to evbody up above, really.
Is great to see U all being in some way experts on my Mod!  :eek:

And I absolutely loved the last comment from VinceWinters , being so full of particulars, so deep in descriptions and .....done by a real Supporter of me and my Mods !  :cool:

GRAZIE !

Gabby  :wink:

GABRILDURO said:
Thx to evbody up above, really.
Is great to see U all being in some way experts on my Mod!  :eek:

And I absolutely loved the last comment from VinceWinters , being so full of particulars, so deep in descriptions and .....done by a real Supporter of me and my Mods !  :cool:

GRAZIE !

Gabby  :wink:

Thanks man. It's been a blast playing so far and this character in particular has been really fun. This mod just feels authentic, and I love it. And again, keep up the good work  :smile:

A question for the experts - is it ready for a Lets Play with world conquest?

Are there any special quests and items which should be shown in the Lets Play?

I´ll plan to do a Lets Play as soon as my current ones are through...

Maybe I can help Gab. Lets Play is one or usually more than one video about some game with a detailed explanation about quests, looks, gameplay and practically all things that one game contains. Just go to YouTube and type Lets Play and you'll see plenty of games that someone played and made videos about them, choose one and you'll see nice videos about all aspects of that game. It's very useful if you're thinking of buying some game.

Now, I assume that steelwarrior asks is this mod ready for series of videos where he could offer detailed explanation of quests, items, playability and so on.
I hope this helps. 

Uhh...THAT!  :mrgreen:
...of course...and many ppl did it on the net...but most were NOT actually experts, nor real Supporters...I guess... :???:

Best one that I found is this one, even if very slow and absolutely not enthusiastic ....
Let s Play 1755!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lif3_6DpJp8&list=PLD7B48F984600A57C&index=1

Anyway, thx to Evilnobleman, the video maker, that took the time and big effort to at least try to make a good one!  :wink:

(it is very singulare how this ppl make vids, some good, but do not even advise us Modders...or advertize their work on the net...  :shock:

Gabby

Back
Top Bottom