EXPERTS of 1755 gameplay are wanted......

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
Almost 80.000 ppl dwlded 1755 Old Frontier.......
But.......I am so curious to see how many ppl can honestly say they went through the WHOLE gameplay that was made by me, Team and helpers  :???:.
Who thinks is so acknoldged?
Gabby

NEW:
Let s Play 1755!!! (thx to Evilnobleman)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lif3_6DpJp8&list=PLD7B48F984600A57C&index=1
 

Dellivis

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBWF&SVC
Best answers
0
experts eh? Im no expert of the mod but Ive done a fair bit of traveling  :grin:
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
Dellivis said:
experts eh? Im no expert of the mod but Ive done a fair bit of traveling  :grin:
Hah! I bet you are more than that, mate :cool:
Thx.
Ok.....2 experts now.....any more??? :shock:
 

Dellivis

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBWF&SVC
Best answers
0
you could add custer to that list (remember hes on vacation for 2 weeks)
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
Dellivis said:
you could add custer to that list (remember hes on vacation for 2 weeks)
Ya, I know....but I want to see players THEMSELVES adding their name here, see?
So next time somebody comes out with a quick and superficial opinion on my Mod, I will check if he is an expert of it or he is just commenting 1755 after a quick Touch&Go gameplay testing :roll:
See?
Gabby
 

sirwho

Knight
Best answers
0
I'm currently playing through it again. The farthest I've gotten in the past was with my Hessian mercenary character, I took a few castles and pissed off ALOT of people but I never conquored all of the map. That was also not the current version of the mod though! Still it was quite alot of fun!

I'm playing yet another Hessian now, just got through being attacked by 4 herds of wild animals in a row, man THAT was weird! When I saw those herds roaming the map I thought at first; "ok so its like a herd of buffalo or deer or something I can hunt for money, cool." Then they started running after ME and I was thinking, hmm interesting, what a stupid herd of deer. Then when I fought the first herd I was like "oh GOD! What is this?!" because I was being beset upon by bears and wolves and mad indians! :shock:
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
sirwho said:
I'm currently playing through it again. The farthest I've gotten in the past was with my Hessian mercenary character, I took a few castles and pissed off ALOT of people but I never conquored all of the map. That was also not the current version of the mod though! Still it was quite alot of fun!

I'm playing yet another Hessian now, just got through being attacked by 4 herds of wild animals in a row, man THAT was weird! When I saw those herds roaming the map I thought at first; "ok so its like a herd of buffalo or deer or something I can hunt for money, cool." Then they started running after ME and I was thinking, hmm interesting, what a stupid herd of deer. Then when I fought the first herd I was like "oh GOD! What is this?!" because I was being beset upon by bears and wolves and mad indians! :shock:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, jeeeees I love to hear ppl that tell me EXACTLY what I meant the player to feel:
Surprise, Shock and.....sometimes Terror :shock: :shock:
hahahaha

THAT s wild hunting, huh???? Not just killing around poor deers :roll: :roll:
I reduced the indians though, to make it more of a defending the - indian hunting territory-  "invasion" from white ppl (or indians enemies!!)

OK you are getting Expert enough :wink: ...
4 experts now........
Anyone else????? :roll:

Gab

 

Mattressi

Sergeant
Best answers
0
I've played many hours of it (double digits, though I'm not sure just how much...maybe 30 or 40?), but I've never 'finished' it. I tend to make new characters a lot - it's certainly not a reflection on your mod! I played over 300 hours of Warband SP and never once even came close to finishing because I really like character building and starting out.

So, I wouldn't say I'm an expert, but I've played it quite a bit. I would have played it much more, but I've been really busy lately (though, by the sounds of it, much less busy than Gab - he's a machine  :shock:). It's really the only thing I've felt like playing when I've had spare time.
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
Mattressi said:
I've played many hours of it (double digits, though I'm not sure just how much...maybe 30 or 40?), but I've never 'finished' it. I tend to make new characters a lot - it's certainly not a reflection on your mod! I played over 300 hours of Warband SP and never once even came close to finishing because I really like character building and starting out.

So, I wouldn't say I'm an expert, but I've played it quite a bit. I would have played it much more, but I've been really busy lately (though, by the sounds of it, much less busy than Gab - he's a machine  :shock:). It's really the only thing I've felt like playing when I've had spare time.
WOW!!! ...........MATT!!! ..-...hah!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I was thinking about you, lately.....checking some old posts, hehehehe

I would DEFINETELY say you are an expert, enough. :wink:


5 experts now........
Anyone else????? :roll:

Gab

 

Radetzky

Count
Best answers
0
Well I ve played quite a lot of 1755, but mostly 2.9, I still havent seen all new things of 3.0. Still it is awesome! This is because i must share my Warband gaming time between 1755, A house divided, Brytenwalda and sometimes AD 1257 :grin:
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
Radetzky said:
Well I ve played quite a lot of 1755, but mostly 2.9, I still havent seen all new things of 3.0. Still it is awesome! This is because i must share my Warband gaming time between 1755, A house divided, Brytenwalda and sometimes AD 1257 :grin:
Ooh, c'mon....you even made a 1755 game Guideline..heheheh
YOU are in, as well in this experts bunch! :twisted:

6 experts now........
Anyone else????? :roll:

Gab

 

jackx

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
0
I haven't been keeping track of DL numbers, but wouldn't the current MBrep issues inflate those, assuming that all the failed attempts will be counted?


And sorry, not an expert yet, currently putting my M&B time into BW for a bit, but my travel plans with Balthus+Slasher are still on...
 

dux_bellorum

Recruit
Best answers
0
I have played a lot using this mod. It is exellent! The only downside is that I cant edit stats like Í can in most other mods.
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
dux_bellorum said:
I have played a lot using this mod. It is exellent! The only downside is that I cant edit stats like Í can in most other mods.
Thx for your dedication :wink:

Anyway...this Topic is pretty frustrating...I only got up to SEVEN experts of 1755 Old Frontier.  :eek:
More than 100.000 downloads and ppl playing it, but nobody that went deep in the gameplay...or even cares to say it in this Topic... :roll:

Gab
 

MrJullof

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
1
I haven't been to every single village or fought with every single weapon and such, but apart from that I'm pretty much an expert I guess...  :???:
 

PSYCHO V

Regular
Best answers
0
Playing a Magwa, a Huron Chief who hates the English Grey Hair. Played 148 days.

Magwa first traded with all and only raided rebel native bands. When the English rested the Ohio valley from the la france' and began interrupting trade, Magwa took up the hachet. Gathering a substantial experienced warband of Ottawa he began a reconquest of the Ohio valley. Currently most of the Ohio valley is under Magwa's control, naming this new independant nation the Delaware Confederacy after the native vasels.

Magwa is currently joined with la france' in the sieged of Fort William Henry !! :smile:

Brillaint mod .. thank you!!!!
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
Hah! Thx... :razz:
....I wish a real Magwa really did smth like that in history!
Tecumseh almost made it...but Europeans were too strong and allied against the Natives...always! :cry:
You very well pictured your "Indian" adventure with my Mod. Thx for that, mate  :wink:
Gabby