Experiment: if you offer Denars (gold) to someone, they will let you kill them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay, the thread title is absurdly vague, and a clear no. But I ran out of room to say what I meant.

What I will be doing is killing people in exchange for gold.

My reasons/justifications​

( I want to play on outlaw team, but I don't want to lose gold by buying weapons and armor over multiple lives just to get enough kills to be forced on the team,  THEN start roleplaying.  And it's possible I will be banned for Randoming .  I do NOT know where the Outlaw Camp is.)

My Standards​

I will single out people like commoners who have nothing to lose, except possibly 200 or so Denars  ( the real plural of the in game currency, which millions of times, is mistaken for "gold") from the actual death, but i will compensate for that by giving them maybe 500 Denars.

I will alert the server that I am not Randoming, and that this was agreed upon.

This will be agreed to be an out of character death, similar to leaving the game, and rejoining.

If an administrator asks me to stop, I will do so.

This of course, means I WILL go in character and pretend to be a drunkard with a sword  :twisted:  :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: )... I'm a little serious about trying to be in-character,  I don't want to rob people under the faction "Commoners"

Find me on  NA_Nexus_Roleplay.
Username: Samia_Alavali.

Of course this works.

I play as faction Lord, though.
I do so frequently when my character is drunk on feasts: I send my guards to grab some random peasant from the yard and send him in. Then I tell that lucky person that he has been chosen to participate in a funny Lord game where all the nobles try to hit the apple (sausage, grapefruit, bucket, whatever) on his head with a crossbow/throwing knife/darts/whatever.
He than has to stand at the wall and be shot at.
Of course, after the game the peasant gets some compensation for being shot down.

Knüppel said:
Of course this works.

I play as faction Lord, though.
I do so frequently when my character is drunk on feasts: I send my guards to grab some random peasant from the yard and send him in. Then I tell that lucky person that he has been chosen to participate in a funny Lord game where all the nobles try to hit the apple (sausage, grapefruit, bucket, whatever) on his head with a crossbow/throwing knife/darts/whatever.
He than has to stand at the wall and be shot at.
Of course, after the game the peasant gets some compensation for being shot down.

Never knew you do this, cool idea :smile:

Herbiazors said:
It's best to not know what Semiramis does.

+1

BTW it's much easier to kill one guy in your faction (by paying or not) then have your lord outlaw you.

Back
Top Bottom