Experience & Gold refund

Users who are viewing this thread

GuiKa

Recruit
The great refund

As some of you may know there have been a bug for about a week where some player didn't get their experience and gold bonus when winning rounds.
Now that this issue has been fixed we are going to give a fair refund to these players.

To do that we took the average win in a row that a player get which is: 0.85.
Now as some player are better than others and getting the exp/gold later on is not as good as getting it instantly we've decided to round it at: 1.00.

This average of 1 win in a row correspond to 500 experience and 5 gold per ticks.
So now by counting the number of ticks a player got since the mult system has been published we can know what he should have got.

Here's the spread sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sH2wrgMWJZ-DnJoQjktoGPjfFMfBHeORpo8j8fU0FCY/edit?usp=sharing

Now the tricky thing is in case the refund level someone up to more than 31. What if this player want to retire ?
I will then stop the refund to lvl 31 and note the amount that I gave on the sheet. Then the player can give confirmation for when he'll want the rest.

I will now start the candy distribution.

Could you make clear what the advantages of retiring are? Is it just like in c-rpg where you get a lp and a multiplier bonus, or is it just the loom point? Also, if you could tell us how much the experience we would have gotten would level us to, i think that would help people make their decisions.

Heyo, not in the list. Wondered, does this only apply to those stuck on x1 permanently? Cos i know i had a lesser version of the bug where each map change brought me to x1. I know that will be near impossible to calculate, just wondered if you had any ideas since it was a known sub-bug of this bug

Heskeytime said:
Heyo, not in the list. Wondered, does this only apply to those stuck on x1 permanently? Cos i know i had a lesser version of the bug where each map change brought me to x1. I know that will be near impossible to calculate, just wondered if you had any ideas since it was a known sub-bug of this bug
Had same problem like Heskey, mapchange reseted my Ribbentrop_Molotovs multi to "x1".

Heskeytime said:
Nick_Mac said:
Heskeytime said:
Had same problem like Heskey, mapchange reseted my Ribbentrop_Molotovs multi to "x1".

You were probably getting the right amount of experience/gold on the database anyway.

Lemon3 said:
Could you make clear what the advantages of retiring are? Is it just like in c-rpg where you get a lp and a multiplier bonus, or is it just the loom point? Also, if you could tell us how much the experience we would have gotten would level us to, i think that would help people make their decisions.

Retiring give a loom point and a 60xp bonus per ticks, the loom points can be used to purchase an access to an item type loomed on the market.

Back
Top Bottom