Experience gain to promotion

Users who are viewing this thread

fdasgrqagec

Recruit
This has probably been dealt with before, but I haven't been able to find it with a pretty decent amount of searching. How can I tweak the amount of xp needed to advance in rank? Specifically, I'm using Floris Expanded, and the xp requirements to gain the top tiers are enormous. They wouldn't be a big deal if the lords spent more time in actual combat, or if you could gain substantial xp from activities on leave, or something. As it is, trying to gain a few hundred thousand xp from maybe, possibly, if you're really lucky, scoring a couple bandit kills before your lords 100 other troops with cavalry kill them all, before spending a week aimlessly wandering the map, is really tedious and time consuming.

Or, perhaps an even better solution, how can I tweak the amount of experience awarded each day? It's currently a measly 70. The sun will become a red giant and swallow Earth before I reach level 20. It's also much less than a real npc soldier in the typical lord's army will receive based on trainer skill, I think, but I'd have to check the math to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom