SP Native Expanded native mode released WARNING SCREENSHOT FLOD

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAnd

Sergeant Knight at Arms
eg2124mu3.bmp

This mod is my try to fix some of mostly native needs.
The thing that mostly anoy me is spears, they are ****ing slow and do low damage, so all spears are 50% faster.

Another thing was the rodoks, they suck so hard, and the spears makes them suck even more, so all rhodok seargeants now got 1 handed spears, they all have 3 times more status, they now are much stronger.
eg2130uj6.bmp

But not enough
24195857pq0.jpg

Nords now got an archer branch, and both rodoks and nords are much more numerous (that dammed cityes are whit 1.000 men!!)
27921205xg2.jpg
Their lords also are on foot,  WTH someone would fitgh on horseback while all his 150 soliders are on foot??

Swadians main strengh aways have been his heavy armour, now in 903 they no longer have plate armour, No more! they all have got full plate whit lances and chargers.
eg2129us1.bmp


Vaegir equipement have ben changed acording to theyr rank, the first ranks are using cloths and leather, the mid rank (archer infantry horseman) are using scale armour, the top tier is using studded leather.
eg2132po5.bmp

I have also changed the ai, if you aer atacking and have many cavalry, they will hold position, if they have less cavalry and more archers, they will hold position, no more 80 nords charging at 120 khergits.

I have also increased the chances of a war to be declared, no longer waiting for 300 game days for a chance to siege casttles.

resuming:
spears 50% faster
Rhodoks are now 3 times stronger.
seargeants got one handed spears insetad of swords.
Archer branch for nords
Vaegir ranks are based on armour
Swadian knitghs get the plate armour back
better strategy ai
More chances of war
rhodok and nordic lords are on foot.

http://rapidshare.com/files/103662797/Expanded_native.rar.html Can someone upload to repository please? It is giving me an error that .rar isn't suported.
NOTE: There is a bug which reason IDKW makes the infantry don't move wen the battle starts, just order them to hold position and them charge it will be ok.
 

kyle6474

Sergeant
very interesting but why did u change nords charging that was half the fun mowing them down with aroows and lances
 

DarkAnd

Sergeant Knight at Arms
kyle6474 said:
very interesting but why did u change nords charging that was half the fun mowing them down with aroows and lances
I didn't get the points, if you have more much cavalry the nords will hold position if it is more than 20% and what they have.
 

Shik

Baron
M&BWBWF&S
Seems interesting, but I think it might be a little drastic giving the knights their plate armor and chargers back. Seems like it would kind of ruin balance and make them like panzer tanks.
 

DarkAnd

Sergeant Knight at Arms
shikamaru 1993 said:
Seems interesting, but I think it might be a little drastic giving the knights their plate armor and chargers back. Seems like it would kind of ruin balance and make them like panzer tanks.
Swadians whit the worse cavalry, they have low status and their weak horses and armour made then suck so much, swadians are strongh by the armour.
I also forget to say that all archers are now 50% more acurate.
 
Why? The archers are like the most annoying thing in mount&blade. It's more like mount&5milion arrows mowing into you're men. There are way too many archers.
 

andrew10k

Recruit
downloading and gonna check it out
I like how the Xbows are more accurate because in the normal game and in any other mod they are the worst even from about 50ft away they always miss no matter what its realy quite annoying :/
but 50% more accruate would put them at the same acruacy as Bowmen right?
 

DarkAnd

Sergeant Knight at Arms
andrew10k said:
downloading and gonna check it out
I like how the Xbows are more accurate because in the normal game and in any other mod they are the worst even from about 50ft away they always miss no matter what its realy quite annoying :/
but 50% more accruate would put them at the same acruacy as Bowmen right?
Not realy, they aways had around 20% more acuracy, so I gave them around 300 in crosbows proeficiences, bows have 60% hit chance and crosbows 90%
into a 10 meters distance acording to my tests.
 

DarkAnd

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Ok in 4 days my computer will be back, but I will need to format it and this mean I will lose the source.
wen the module sistem gets released I will re make what was done.
I also want sugestions and testers,I don't know what **** I should make for 951, tis is what I am planing:
Remove heraldic armour from nord huscalrs and give them to swadians needless to say why.
Archer branch for nords.
Mercenary troop three extended:

                                                                  Mercenary cavalrymen
                        Mercenary swordsman
Mercenary                                                    Mercenary something (I don't know wth to put there)
                                                                  Mercenary Archer
                        Mercenary Skirmisher
                                                                  Mercenary crossbowmen

All those mercenaryes will be weaker than top tier faction troops, they will just be a quick way to get troops, I will also add 5 extra non linear mercenaries that will be stronger than faction troops:
Hired blade (infantry)
Break cavalry (heavy cavalry)
Mercenary sharpshoter (crossbowmen)
Mercenary Longbowmen (archer)
Mercenenary lancer (litgh cavalry)

NOTE: They willn't be stronger than the better of factions, your nords will still slaughter anything that reaches the range of his axes before the you get pwned charging at vaegir marksmen before geting raped by khergits while you try to retreat to get more men.
 

Shik

Baron
M&BWBWF&S
If you are going to make mercenary troops weaker, maybe you should make them more numerous, so you can hire more at a time. Instead of 3 - 6, how about 5 - 10 troops at a time?
 

Kolba

Looking good mod. Finally Rhodok/Nordic lords are on foot - in Native they died very fast in battles.
 

Servitor

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWB
To be honest, I never liked the idea of this mod. Seemed to me that you are unbalancing the game. Then I relised that it's all a matter of testing before judging.

Anyway, "Mercenary Swordsman" and "Mercenary Something" aren't very good names so here's my adaption to your tree. Maybe you like this one better.

Mercenary -> Mercenary Footman/Mercenary Skirmisher
Mercenary Footman -> Mercenary Cavalry/Mercenary Footsoldier
Mercenary Skirmisher -> Mercenary Archer/ Mercenary Crossbowman

Something like that? Your troop tree is a bit weird so not sure if the above is even close to your intentions. I changed "Swordsman" into "Footman" and "Something" into "Footsoldier".

Good Luck,
Servitor
 

DarkAnd

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Servitor said:
To be honest, I never liked the idea of this mod. Seemed to me that you are unbalancing the game. Then I relised that it's all a matter of testing before judging.

Anyway, "Mercenary Swordsman" and "Mercenary Something" aren't very good names so here's my adaption to your tree. Maybe you like this one better.

Mercenary -> Mercenary Footman/Mercenary Skirmisher
Mercenary Footman -> Mercenary Cavalry/Mercenary Footsoldier
Mercenary Skirmisher -> Mercenary Archer/ Mercenary Crossbowman

Something like that? Your troop tree is a bit weird so not sure if the above is even close to your intentions. I changed "Swordsman" into "Footman" and "Something" into "Footsoldier".

Good Luck,
Servitor
Finnaly this **** got a 2nd page  :roll:
Anyway it is what I was thinking, thanks.
 

DarkAnd

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Sorry doublepost, it was yours fault.
Actualy, armagan stole my idea about mercenaries, and I no longer want to make this mod, so this doublepost means a dead mod.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom