SP Native Expanded native mod

What Helmet swadians should use?

• Guard Helmet for all knights

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Great Helmet for all knights

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • guard Helmet for minor knitghs and great for the most important ones.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Other (sugest)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

DarkAnd

Sergeant Knight at Arms
NO RELEASE YET I AM TO LAZY TO WORK ON IT TODAY

Since I locked the other topic and I don't know how to unlock it I will make a new one, so here it goes:

After reading trough the suggestion's forum I came up whit new ideas that inspired me to make a new version of this mod for the newest version.

The main change I will make will be on troops, nords, Rhodoks and swadians will be changed, here is what I am planing:

Nords:

Nord recruit

Nord militia

Nord footman                  Nord Hunter

Nord trained footman        Nord bowman

Nord Warrior                    Nord Longbowman

Nord Hurscarl

This change is vastly needed, militias and recruits may have bows occasional crossbows and spears, giving them a dedicated archer line even if not very effective is needed, the AI will work better and much more smart, the mele one may have javelins or jarids but very few, this is to have them make a real shield wall formation, whit shielded troops on front and short ranged mele on front, making the AI lords much better strategists, also removing heraldic mail from huscalrs.

Rhodoks:

Rhodok recruit

Rhodok footman                              rhodok crossbowman

Rhodok Spearmen  Rhodok voulgier                            Rhodok trained crossbowman

Rhodok Pikeman    Rhodok Veteran Voulgier              Rhodok veteran crossbowmen          Rhodok mounted crossbowmen

Rhodok veteran pikeman  Rhodok halberdier                Rhodok Sharpshooter                                       

Rhodok Armoured pikeman  Rhodok armoured halberdier Rhodok pavise crossbowman

Rhodok veteran pavise crossbowman

Armoured troops will use mail haulberks and such, pikeman will use one handed spears together whit big board shields (I know pikes are 2 handed, but I lack a name for those bastards)
Mounted crossbowman will use leather/padded armour and maybe mail, together whit small light crowsbows and a sword for mele.
pavise units won't use their shields on the hand, just on the back, I don't know how to make sure they don't use their shields yet but maybe giving them a unique 2 handed sword whit a 1 handed animation, they will use siege crossbows together whit stell bolts and will wear mail armour.

Swadians (names needed):

imagemrb4.jpg

Swadian army will be based on their knights, sergeants are there to protect the foot knights from cavalry attacks while crossbowman fire to help the knights, sergeants will use mostly one handed spears whit a few 2 handed, while foot knights will use heraldic armour whit small shields and swords, while mounted ones will use both heavy armour (coat of plates) and heraldic, their sharpshooters will be like they are now.
(Someone has ben playing M2TW to much here)

I will also increase the number of Rhodoks and nords in their partyes, I am still thinking about how, but increasing their fiefs prosperity may result in bigger partyes whitout thousands of bastards in the cityes.

I  will also revamp AI tactics and things like those.

Suggestions please.

DarkAnd said:
Since I locked the other topic and I don't know how to unlock it I will make a new one, so here it goes:
The unlockbutton is at the right side on the deepest end of the thread ...  :twisted:

Hey DarkAnd. Temporalry names? I must make up new ones or shut up about it? Okay, I got some better names for you! (:

Better Knight-Like names that fit their status and Rank, As far as I know.
Swadian Landless Knight =              Swadian Bachelor Knight
Swadian Knight =                          Swadian Banneret Knight
Swadian Dismounted Knight =        Swadian Dishonored Knight

Some more logical names. I hope you don't mind.
Rhodok armoured halberdier =    Rhodok Heavy Halberdier (Armored Halberdier makes it sound like the veteran halbedier doesn't have any armor)
Rhodok armoured spearman =    Rhodok Heavy Spearman (Same case as above)

Rhodok Sharpshooter =                          Rhodok Heavy Crossbowman
Rhodok pavise crossbowman =                  Rhodok Siege Crossbowman
Rhodok veteran pavise crossbowman =      Rhodok Sharpshooter

Swadian Armored Sergeant =          Swadian Heavy Sergeant

It's you who decides in the end though.
Good luck.

Servitor

Seems like an appropriate place to bring up the question,

Vaegir faction is suppose to be slavic, right?

guartz said:
Seems like an appropriate place to bring up the question,

Vaegir faction is suppose to be slavic, right?
Slavic means slaves? My english sucks.
Anyway I think them like horse archer less turckish, but playing M2tw They looks like a kingdom of the teutonic campaing that I am lazy to open and see which is his name.

Slavic is a group of people. (I am Slavic by the way)

They include people from Slovakia, Czechoslovakia, and ect.

They seem more like Lithuania from m2tw. (and are just as annoying to fight)
and for rhodoks i was under the impression they were a merchant country (venice m2tw) so they like good armor and weapons. yet crap training and discipline. i can't remember the troop names for venice though  :neutral:

To DarkAnd.

What are you planning on doing to give the Dismounted knights a advantage that the mounted knights doesnt have, i mean to make up for the fact they arent mounted?

Kraven said:
To DarkAnd.

What are you planning on doing to give the Dismounted knights a advantage that the mounted knights doesnt have, i mean to make up for the fact they arent mounted?
They will have better stats, but weaker armour, they will use smal kite shields + swords togheter whit maybe morningstars, while mounted knitghs will use coat of plates and other heavy armours sometimes heraldic armour, togheter whit big lances bastard swords and morningstars. Landless knitghs I don't know what to give them yet, maybe heraldic armour whit swords + shields whit unarmored hourses.

DarkAnd said:
Kraven said:
To DarkAnd.

They will have better stats, but weaker armour, they will use smal kite shields + swords togheter whit maybe morningstars, while mounted knitghs will use coat of plates and other heavy armours sometimes heraldic armour, togheter whit big lances bastard swords and morningstars. Landless knitghs I don't know what to give them yet, maybe heraldic armour whit swords + shields whit unarmored hourses.

Sounds good, despite i gotta admit i had hoped for dismounted knights to use 2 handers, but yeah lol... XD

Servitor said:
Hey DarkAnd. Temporalry names? I must make up new ones or shut up about it? Okay, I got some better names for you! (:

Better Knight-Like names that fit their status and Rank, As far as I know.
Swadian Landless Knight =              Swadian Bachelor Knight
Swadian Knight =                          Swadian Banneret Knight
Swadian Dismounted Knight =         Swadian Dishonored Knight

Some more logical names. I hope you don't mind.
Rhodok armoured halberdier =    Rhodok Heavy Halberdier (Armored Halberdier makes it sound like the veteran halbedier doesn't have any armor)
Rhodok armoured spearman =    Rhodok Heavy Spearman (Same case as above)

Rhodok Sharpshooter =                           Rhodok Heavy Crossbowman
Rhodok pavise crossbowman =                  Rhodok Siege Crossbowman
Rhodok veteran pavise crossbowman =      Rhodok Sharpshooter

Swadian Armored Sergeant =          Swadian Heavy Sergeant

It's you who decides in the end though.
Good luck.

Servitor

Thanks, liked all but the knitgh's names, first off because half people willn't understand which one to upgrade,  2nd because dishonoured knight, well, you would call english knitghs dishounored by dismounting to fitgh on foot to protect their archers?

Sorry double posting, it is YOUR FAULT.
Those screenshots are there to show a few things about swadians.
1st: My cool helmet
2nd:Shows what hapens if you forget the boots
3rd: Ask opnion about which elmet to use, the gret helmet the guard helmet or a mix of both.
4rt: That swadians sucks

Click on spoiler, 7 images:

mb1in8.jpg

mb2ku2.jpg

mb3wp7.jpg

mb4cw6.jpg

mb5qq4.jpg

mb6yu0.jpg

QuailLover said:
Slavic is a group of people. (I am Slavic by the way)

They include people from Slovakia, Czechoslovakia, and ect.

I was thinking more along the lines of ancient russia. Novgorod troops, well at least their armor and combat styles resemble it. Boyar Sons, druzhnai, etc.

Where from eastern europe are you from, btw?

Back
Top Bottom