Exist some way......

Users who are viewing this thread

To play as any of the existing Clans? Idk taking control of a clan by using some file or cheat or if there's a mod to pla like real story mode as an existing clan without the need to create a new one? Idk I'd like more possibilities of gameplay, maybe that would be fun too and story driven, instead of clan building and then kingdom building, more RP is always welcome.

So, anyone?

In vanilla game, if you join a faction and the ruler dies you can be elected the new ruler. You can even shoot them with friendly fire in battles to have 10% of them dying in battle. Otherwise, I think there's a mod on nexus to star as ruler but I'm not 100%, also make sure to check what version a mod is updated for.
There might be a console command to make you character the ruler one they in a faction or something, I don't know.

I think that it is a feature that should be added in.

Maybe after years of distinguished service, you be elected to a more senior rank in the clan.

Another is the option to marry into the clan when you marry a key member (Ex: marry the child of one of the clan leaders)

In vanilla game, if you join a faction and the ruler dies you can be elected the new ruler. You can even shoot them with friendly fire in battles to have 10% of them dying in battle. Otherwise, I think there's a mod on nexus to star as ruler but I'm not 100%, also make sure to check what version a mod is updated for.
There might be a console command to make you character the ruler one they in a faction or something, I don't know.
Oh, I know the feature, before I paused playing becaus elack of time I was Emperor... I returned recently and felt this, like CK3 rush bakck, got used to start a family by a exisiting one

I think that it is a feature that should be added in.

Maybe after years of distinguished service, you be elected to a more senior rank in the clan.

Another is the option to marry into the clan when you marry a key member (Ex: marry the child of one of the clan leaders)

In special cases, Matrilinial marriage would be awesome also a system of adoption would be pretty cool. In warband they had adoption when you joined a family would be nice just like in ancient rome when they used to adopt the next be Emperor and usually married them to their daughter to cement their position... Tiberius and Julia (if anyone looking for example); Tiberius was from Clan Claudia adopted in Clan Julia and married the only daughter of Emperor Augustus

Good ideas!

I would also like to start as an existing clan, your father/mother/uncle/aunt is the leader and you're following their footsteps, till eventually they die, and you take over. Also, other siblings would be there too.

To play as any of the existing Clans? Idk taking control of a clan by using some file or cheat or if there's a mod to pla like real story mode as an existing clan without the need to create a new one? Idk I'd like more possibilities of gameplay, maybe that would be fun too and story driven, instead of clan building and then kingdom building, more RP is always welcome.

So, anyone?
@dannazgu Try the mod “player switcher” you can select any character you want and play as that character, additionally you can get a prompt if one of your clanmembers is under attack and you can fight thee battle manually, last time I checked the last functionality had still some issues to fixed, but it was promising

@dannazgu Try the mod “player switcher” you can select any character you want and play as that character, additionally you can get a prompt if one of your clanmembers is under attack and you can fight thee battle manually, last time I checked the last functionality had still some issues to fixed, but it was promising
Hmm, I usually wait the game be out development to look for any mod... but, since this doesn't seem to alter any work of devs and doesn't have problem with updates, will take a look, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom