Exiled lieges found on map.

Users who are viewing this thread

ThePieOfLyfe

Recruit
So I've been playing Diplomacy for a while and now the Vaegirs, Khergits, and Swadians have been defeated but I was travelling around and came upon King Yaroglek who should be in exile. Under his party's faction it says "Commoners" and if I attack him my kingdom declares war on Commoners. If I ask him the location of someone, it shows the names of other exiled kings and someone called "Error - knight 11 wife should not appear in game". I asked him where Harlaus was and it was accurate so I travelled and spoke with Harlaus and he has the same thing happen. I haven't tried Sanjar Khan yet.

Note: These lieges do not move at all. Yaroglek has been in the same spot since I discovered him 200+ Warband days ago.

If anyone knows why the heck all these exiled lieges are scattered around the map please help.

-Pie

Update: I just spoke with Sanjar and if I ask to discuss something with him in private (this does not happen with the other lieges, I have tried) he simply says
"I don't even have a home to which to return." Kinda creepy right?

In this video, the guy conquered all the map (it is in Turkish). At 1:16 he shows his vassals (derebeyleri in Turkish) and except Sanjar Khan and Sultan Hakim other kings are in his vassals list. At 2:10, he talks with King Graveth and King Graveth addresses him as Beyim (my lord in English).

I am new at Diplomacy mod but what I can tell from this video, you have the chance make the former kings your vassal.

Back
Top Bottom