Execution penalties

Users who are viewing this thread

RozBritanicus

Sergeant
As stated in the title this is to discuss Execution and what should be the penalties for it. At the moment its like cheat mode as seen in lots of youtube video's a way to a easy victory over a faction and you get a minus relationship with some npc's . Should there be more to it ? . Would every dislike you but do nothing or beat you in battle only for you to sold to freedom. What idea's can we give TW on this choppy area of the game.

I haven't used the system much, since I have heard others complain that it is too damaging to your reputation. Even allies will dislike you. Has this changed?

The system should make you hated by your enemy's allies, but give no reputation bonus or loss among your own allies, unless one of those allies absolutely hated the target (-80 or less relations).

The player if captured, I have heard, can be executed if the player has been executing others. This is good.

I think that before balancing this feature, they may need to balance the reputation system. As it is now, everybody hates and loves everybody else pretty randomly. Enemies hating allies, allies hating enemies. This is probably what leads to the awkward rep loss when executing people.

It makes clans all over the world hate you and any notables that have relations with the clans you execute. It's an all in strategy and not really any use for a normal game where you intend to be in a faction or have vassals. It's the fastest , easiest way to take the map, when you are the last clan able to own land remaining, the game is forced to give it all to you.

As stated in the title this is to discuss Execution and what should be the penalties for it. At the moment its like cheat mode as seen in lots of youtube video's a way to a easy victory over a faction and you get a minus relationship with some npc's . Should there be more to it ? . Would every dislike you but do nothing or beat you in battle only for you to sold to freedom. What idea's can we give TW on this choppy area of the game.
They should remove execution penalties, if the victim has raided your villages recently, or if the victim has raided your caravans.

And dishonorable AI Lords should not take any prisoner, but should execute all their prisoners.

Back
Top Bottom