Executing Lords- Do new ones get created?

Users who are viewing this thread

wideeyenow01

Recruit
I'm still on my first playthrough and it was in "Snowball" era, so Valandia pretty much wiped all but 3 castles... My question is, since I've been executing every Lord I beat, am I eventually turning the tide???

Or do new Lords and Clans constantly fill the gap?

* I did see a new clan called "Test Clan" with a weird flag pop up in the encyclopedia, and I hoping to death that new Lords aren't spawning (>_<)
* And can a Dev please answer this question, all other comments will be considered opinions

they dont come back, im fighting the empire on my snowballed save and i kill everyone i capture to weaken them

I saw their some childs of a lord wandering around the map as lords, but i dont know if they were a lord at start or they just grow up to became a lord.

I saw their some childs of a lord wandering around the map as lords, but i dont know if they were a lord at start or they just grow up to became a lord.
Yes, I know as long as the Clan has an Heir or other member, it will continue to populate. That's the immersion they made on purpose. I'm worried if I execute everyone, no new people appear as if from nowhere.

I want my actions in game, to actually mean something. If you kill everyone, no one exists.... lol, world domination

Back
Top Bottom