Examining the new Bow Riding Penalty

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a different experience. Currently leveling a crossbow user. With lvl 50 in Riding it was still very annoying, constant misses from close distances on a horse while not moving. In the end I typed "100" into Riding in the Character Manager, to avoid this tedious stuff. It's enough to have a tedious + boring grind in later game.

I have a different experience. Currently leveling a crossbow user. With lvl 50 in Riding it was still very annoying, constant misses from close distances on a horse while not moving. In the end I typed "100" into Riding in the Character Manager, to avoid this tedious stuff. It's enough to have a tedious + boring grind in later game.
For the player, it's really a non-issue. It just pushes HA to only become competently useable around clan tier 1/2 and afterwards. You get riding skills to 100 easily through practically everything else (provided you're on a horse). Makes sense one needs riding and bow skills to be good as a HA. This change just highlights it more as something to 'achieve' for the player than being immediately op/easy from the get go.

What it does negatively affect more are the AI HA that would have less than 100 riding skills (and if a battanian lord is in a Khuzait tournament) since they're aim is pretty bad already considering, even for KG's.

Back
Top Bottom