Evony sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

I can only say that their advertisement is ridiculous. Many innocent horny boys will be lured by this...
Looking at the front page, I find their article "write a review, get a reward" is quite deplorable. You know that you will need ass kissing skills to get the money.

DukeBonar said:
I can only say that their advertisement is ridiculous. Many innocent horny boys will be lured by this...
But I doubt any of them will stay because it seems to be a dumbed down version of civilization (and there are no boobs in the actual game). As much as I love civ, I don't think the horny teenager crowd is likely to serve as a customer base for a rip off of it. (And if they are, they probably already own the real thing.)

4Chan may not be able to do a whole lot in the real world, but if properly motivated they can royally **** a forum.

Edit; or a game, who remembers Pool's Closed?

Kobrag said:
4chan has no power. :neutral:

Sadly it does. All someone there has to do is threaten a bomb threat and it closes a real place down, and the things they do when properly motivated are regretably effective. Let's not forget who starts most internet memes. I think they are the lowest type of people the internet has so far collected on a major scale but then again just like society. There are a lot of them.

ejnomad07 said:
Kobrag said:
4chan has no power. :neutral:

Sadly it does. All someone there has to do is threaten a bomb threat and it closes a real place down, and the things they do when properly motivated are regretably effective. Let's not forget who starts most internet memes. I think they are the lowest type of people the internet has so far collected on a major scale but then again just like society. There are a lot of them.
4chan is essentially the ghetto of the internet.
But I really find it disturbing that this exploitive, and greedy company is screwing over someone who merely writes the harmless truth... Sounds like the Chinese really listen to their government.

ejnomad07 said:
Depends on where you're talking about. They can **** with somewhere in the States, I doubt they'd be quite as effective in say North Korea.

Archonsod said:
ejnomad07 said:
Depends on where you're talking about. They can **** with somewhere in the States, I doubt they'd be quite as effective in say North Korea.

Please, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Kim Jong-il was a Booxy fan.

Archonsod said:
Ruthven said:
Yeah, a Chinese guy who gets half a million dollars a day? He's got no chance.
Well, he could simply avoid visiting Australia. They can't extradite for a civil offence.

Could probably shut down his website and/or fine him though.

Back
Top Bottom