Good Idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

pburn12

Recruit
I was just thinking...
Considering the fact you can now play as your children and continue a dynasty that could last possibly hundreds of years, wouldn't it be interesting to see an evolution of equipment and places? I.e, horse armor, shields, swords, armors, even castles, and cities. I understand the game is set in early dark ages post ancient, but since time in the game progresses I feel as if everything else should as well. It would be cool to see progress from the dark ages all the way up to renaissance at least. Not sure if it would be too ambitious but just an idea, want to know what you guys think!

That's quite a lot to ask for from the devs.
I rather they flesh out the current more and add more armor diversity. I think it is weird that every legionary walks around in exactly the same suit of armor which happens to be one of the best pieces of equipment in the game. While I struggle to find a decent suit of mail.

In the long-term this could be something that modders can look into by combining equipment resources of different mods.

That's quite a lot to ask for from the devs.
I rather they flesh out the current more and add more armor diversity. I think it is weird that every legionary walks around in exactly the same suit of armor which happens to be one of the best pieces of equipment in the game. While I struggle to find a decent suit of mail.

In the long-term this could be something that modders can look into by combining equipment resources of different mods.

I agree, I suppose I should’ve stated it as more of a long term idea, because it’s early access still. But I also agree with the armor variety being slim.. I guess it made me itch for more. Maybe too much more lol

Back
Top Bottom