Evolution is wrong,Development is right

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting how need to change wrong word considering how you say,FACTS turned into mock disput.If you are so sure and convinced,and you believe that your ancestor not is,was w*** than good luck,showing that NASA is wrong(EMDrive for example),about Sacred Texts,Holy Scriptures,there was writtten that will be people who mock,they will show/denote themselves,So for example Neandathal,that cementists say-Not so human.See Nikolay Valuev,He is Neandarthal or human?Maybe politic?Also in Holy Scriptures said-that Gigants,you can see scientists found 3-4 meter men remains,and in Chine tomb of 2 meter people,Chinese were shorter,so it was their gigants.My demand to taleworlds is to change wrong word "evolution" to development,And you say in where.for example in Faction description.

OP does not really care about anything except pushing his own religious agenda it seems, all of this is based on the christian religion, not caring at all about the creation stories of other religions.
also a lot of other people are saying this is wrong, personally i agree with them but there is no reason to mock someone for their beliefs.

can we all read the forum rules (number 1.1 and 1.6 in particular)
now can we please move this to the off-topic (this has become a religious vs science debate and has nothing to do with bannerlord)

Then again, they remind us on what we have lost.
Imagine how easy and carefree our existence could be.

(And btw, with a look upon our world and what we are doing, i wouldn't say it helps us much to be "evolved".
We know so much more, but we are still a species made of stupid assholes, otherwise we woudln't burn the tree we are living on.)

That been said, all will be good, our lord and savior will come
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Iää Iää Cthulhu!

Well, I think you're right, using "we" is too broad, especially if I take my social context into account.

I also worked this guy Sean. Sean was a punk and was pretty gross, though he came from a middle class small town family. He was greasy and dated a girl way too young and never bathed. All around gross.
My boss was pretty gross too. He was too cheap to buy toilet paper and stock the bathroom.
Sean was disgusting, so he'd go poop anyhow and then he'd take shoprags (we were a mechanic shop) and wipe his butt, and then discard them on the basement floor.
I stopped going into the basement.

Principally you are right of course.
There is also no reason, in other words it is inappropriate, to mock someone because he has a small penis.
But when he is coming to you, take it out of his pants and slap it to your face, he has to live with the consequences.

+1. On this note, maybe move this to an obscure part of the forum or lock the thread?

OP does not really care about anything except pushing his own religious agenda it seems, all of this is based on the christian religion, not caring at all about the creation stories of other religions.
also a lot of other people are saying this is wrong, personally i agree with them but there is no reason to mock someone for their beliefs.

can we all read the forum rules (number 1.1 and 1.6 in particular)
now can we please move this to the off-topic (this has become a religious vs science debate and has nothing to do with bannerlord)

Oh, it's very on topic as OP presented his issue with evolution being used instead of development followed by a long rant about religious nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom