Everytime I try and enter a multiplayer game, I get kicked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Orangism

Recruit
Now, I think I know what this is about. Before I bought the game on steam, I downloaded the demo. I played around with the demo a bit and absolutely loved it, and was thrilled when a friend of mine offered to get me a key so I could play the full version. He told me I wouldn't be able to play multi-player on it though and I was okay with that. So, fast forward a few months and the steam summer sale is going on. I see M&Bw on for sale and I decide to get it. Cool. I uninstall the original copy of the game I had, and install the game again on steam. Wait a few minutes for it to install and then I go ahead and try and load up multi-player. Before I can even get into the match, I automatically get kicked. "Huh, that's odd." I thought to myself as I try and join another. Nope, kicked again. And again.

From looking at other threads it looks like the reason this is happening is because of the older, used key. (looking back on it i'm pretty sure he just googled "free mount and blade keys" or something lol)

If anyone could help me replace this old key with my new key so I can play the game, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

maybe use a program like revo unintaller, selecting advanecd and have it do a deep and thorough uninstall instead of using programs and features. Usually this helps me whenever items in the registry are left behind and do not get removed properly. Sometimes, they never get removed at all, which I believe is intentional.

Back
Top Bottom