Everything wrong with classes

Users who are viewing this thread

ecartsiger

Recruit
In MP almost all classes are non choice simply because we can not customize these classes.
Well we can do some minor customization but it is not enough and these are main reason why I think class customization is required:

- In general people select their favorite weapon and THEN they earn money and buy armor and stuff. WHY? Because weapon is what kills and you earn money by killing others. So we are forced to play with weapons we don't like and it is not fun. Like I said most people have their favorite weapon and if they can't use it, they will just abandon the game.
In fact my MP playstyle in warband required just one thing: pike. With this weapon I can do damage. With this ****ty class system I'm forced to use stupid pitchfork or sword so most of the time I can't even earn money to get better class.

- Most of the time when I select class I receive so much junk it is unbelivable. Two or more weapons, shield etc. But I want just the one weapon, the one which I can use. Why do I have to "scroll" through all these useless axes and swords just to equip the weapon I want. Meanwhile I have to hide shield or switch throwing spear to throwing mode etc.
Basically when I respawn I'm never ready for battle.

- Why are we forced to use helmet? Why having all this character customization when we can't even show it to others?

- We can't choose light armor or heavy armor with our favorite weapon. We can't even play without armor which is valid playstyle.

----------

We should be able to select class BUT only as a customization starting point. Right now class selection is customization end point.

So for me MP is a bit disappointment (well huge disappointment).

I think it incentivises lone wolf gameplay too, people just want kills to be the class they want. In Warband you focus on killing and winning for the team while mastering your skills with a particular weapon, in Bannerlord it's constantly switching between all sorts of weapons because if you didn't get enough kills that life your class is now locked. I just give up trying to play seriously and try and snipe people with a bow.

Back
Top Bottom