Everything is ruined by shortcuts and poor planning

Users who are viewing this thread

Do you believe that in ancient or middle ages half of armies are commanded by women? I can't stand it, it is forced, unrealistic, resuming, a BS.
I mean, isnt kinda... snowflakey to be THAT disturbed by a woman commanding an army?
oh in my country it's mostly the same, we have to many economic problems to waste time in idiot **** like racial divisions then stupid people around here divide themselves by their economic class though in the last few years there has been some small racial tensions mainly imported from American movements.

It's kinda funny actually how some go out shouting about police brutality killing black people when like half of our cops are black/mixed with natives, it may be something of importance in the US where this originated but the message gets lost when imported to other countries without adapting to local realities.

But back on topic before i get into trouble, my point was more on the lines "it's cool to see other cultures and religions on the mainstream that care nothing for problems plaguing some of our own RL cultures and biggest religions", in Tamriel Dibella is the goddess of love, beauty, passion and all acts of love no matter where they originated are her cults, same way Mara is the goddess of marriage and she welcomes all forms of relationships where people care for each other so their cultures don't bat an eye in same-sex relationships and things like that quite unlike our biggest religious group here on Earth.

But then since Tamriel is shared between many different races (species instead of ethinicies) they have really **** problems with racism and racial tensions because of the constant cultural/racial/political shock between factions of different races.
black cops exist therefore systemic racism doesnt exist LMAO, I just have to enter 2 seconds in a bannerlord/warband server to get called a N**** but racism doesnt exist

At least we can agree Bannerlord is a scam... uh, no, you guys are Sooners

I mean, isnt kinda... snowflakey to be THAT disturbed by a woman commanding an army?

black cops exist therefore systemic racism doesnt exist LMAO, I just have to enter 2 seconds in a bannerlord/warband server to get called a N**** but racism doesnt exist

Never in history has a woman commanded an army, but in wokes times it seens to be normal,and just hope they include some cisgender intersectional Azerai companions.

Did i said it doesn't exist? i said it's not a problem that huge in my country as oposed to the US where things are punk on the racism side, each country has it's own reality.

The reality of my country is people discriminating against each other based on economic class and we being plagued by corruption in all sides but racism? nah, people will literally punch and mob you if they see you discriminating against someone based on their skin color.

And the part about black cops was comparing a real US problem to a no problem in my country that some people import from US movements and it doesn't make sense around here, if you talk about police corruption people will agree it's bad here, police racism nah, they'll discriminate against you based on what you are wearing, in which part of the city you are (poor or rich neighbourhoods) and not your color.

Last edited:
i said it's not a problem that huge in my country as oposed to the US
The only country that exists in this world is the USA. What are you talking about?

Never in history has a woman commanded an army, but in wokes times it seens to be normal,and just hope they include some cisgender intersectional Azerai companions.
Remember when Boudica led that Iceni horde to heroically brutalize peasants only to get rekt soon after? Remember how she ingenuously blocked her army's rear with wagons? Remember how she bravely fled as her men were stuck getting butchered in the wagon cage? Remember how magical that was?

Sorry the Tribunal are false gods Dagoth Ur is the true god. :wink:

What is a dagoth Ur to a Talos the mighty! Talos the unerring! Talos the unassailable! To you we give praise!

We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars! :cool:

What is a dagoth Ur to a Talos the mighty! Talos the unerring! Talos the unassailable! To you we give praise!

We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars! :cool:
"What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come, lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."

Just gave 1.5.10 a play...... still boring, still nothing interesting to do, still bad. Man, FailWorlds really missed the mark, and I don't think there is any hope of recovery.

The woke cult are spoiling everything, to many women with balls everywhere.
About games, we can notice a big improvement in graphics in the last ten years but almost none in AI, at least in gaming the AI simply stops many years ago.
Whenever I hear the words "woke" or "sjw" in someone complaining I know I'm going to hear a stupid opinion.
Strong women characters ruined star wars? Ummm Princess Leia was in the original series hello????

More specifically to this game is made in Turkey, a country with a far right wing government. It has one of the lowest ratios of women in parliament of any country. Gay marriage is illegal. Gay people cannot serve in the military. The government denies historical atrocities such as Armenian genocide and persectues minorities such as Kurds in the modern day. Now none of this is Taleworlds fault they are just people making a game, but how in the hell do you think in a far right wing country they are influenced by "wokeness"?

Whenever I hear the words "woke" or "sjw" in someone complaining I know I'm going to hear a stupid opinion.
Strong women characters ruined star wars? Ummm Princess Leia was in the original series hello????

More specifically to this game is made in Turkey, a country with a far right wing government. It has one of the lowest ratios of women in parliament of any country. Gay marriage is illegal. Gay people cannot serve in the military. The government denies historical atrocities such as Armenian genocide and persectues minorities such as Kurds in the modern day. Now none of this is Taleworlds fault they are just people making a game, but how in the hell do you think in a far right wing country they are influenced by "wokeness"?

Perhaps you should respond to what I said instead of a straw man. I have no problem with strong female characters; I have a problem with Mary Sue characters who are just instantly great at everything (Jedi powers, piloting, fighting) with no explanation or context. The Rey character is ridiculous, nothing earned or developed just given to push the story along.

Ex: In the force awakens Rey - flys the millennium falcon through a grounded/half destroyed star destroyer - with virtually no piloting experience, or experience flying the falcon.

Also, doesn't Rey beat Kylo Ren in a light saber duel at the end of the movie? LOL - I mean cmon. Again, no training, no experience fighting force users vs someone trained by Luke Skywalker.

Last edited:
Perhaps you should respond to what I said instead of a straw man. I have no problem with strong female characters; I have a problem with Mary Sue characters who are just instantly great at everything (Jedi powers, piloting, fighting) with no explanation or context. The Rey character is ridiculous, nothing earned or developed just given to push the story along.

Ex: In the force awakens Rey - flys the millennium falcon through a grounded/half destroyed star destroyer - with virtually no piloting experience, or experience flying the falcon.

Also, doesn't Rey beat Kylo Ren in a light saber duel at the end of the movie? LOL - I mean cmon. Again, no training, no experience fighting force users vs someone trained by Luke Skywalker.
I fully agree that Rey is a terrible character right alongside captain Marvel, i detest Mary Sues because they are so predictable and boring with no development at all, just an excuse for bad storytelling really.

But all that aside i don't see how that has anything to do with Bannerlord allowing female nobles to lead armies, i don't find it over the top really and it's such a small thing anyway that can be explained in a thousand different ways.

Would be cool if they brought back the sexism from warband to make playing as a female character more interesting (it was awesome to wreak in battle that ****ty lord whom mistreated you in the beginning just for being a woman) but the game has so many bigger problems that this really is a no-issue for me, specially with mods already solving it.

The Gender Inequality mod does it really well, it makes men prefered to lead armies while still allowing exceptional women to lead armies like those with really high martial stats (which means they received military training from childhood for some reason) and those without living or adult male relatives meaning they are the head of their clan.

I fully agree that Rey is a terrible character right alongside captain Marvel, i detest Mary Sues because they are so predictable and boring with no development at all, just an excuse for bad storytelling really.

But all that aside i don't see how that has anything to do with Bannerlord allowing female nobles to lead armies, i don't find it over the top really and it's such a small thing anyway that can be explained in a thousand different ways.

Would be cool if they brought back the sexism from warband to make playing as a female character more interesting (it was awesome to wreak in battle that ****ty lord whom mistreated you in the beginning just for being a woman) but the game has so many bigger problems that this really is a no-issue for me, specially with mods already solving it.

The Gender Inequality mod does it really well, it makes men prefered to lead armies while still allowing exceptional women to lead armies like those with really high martial stats (which means they received military training from childhood for some reason) and those without living or adult male relatives meaning they are the head of their clan.
Oh I didn't speak to that. I have no problem with the females in Bannerlord. That's the incel guy who likely has major self esteem and psychological issues.

Uh I was responding to Grandamula that's why I quoted them...

But I will respond to you here. Complaining about Rey is hella weird to me. New SW are horrible but for other reasons. In episode 4 Luke destroys the Empire's most modern and toughest technology - the Deathstar - even though his only flying experience is hunting overgrown rats with a tiny in atmosphere airplane T-16. Between episode 5 and 6 Luke magically turns into an a Jedi off screen...not explained at all.... Again no one has a problem with it. Weird cause the only difference between Luke and Rey is gender...very weird how it causes such a different reaction. I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom