• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Everything has a price - question

Users who are viewing this thread

Turean

Regular
So I finally made it to 300 Trade and got the perk. I was able to buy a town from one of the clans. So that part works as expected. However, it does not create a new kingdom. And when I go to the clan tab it does not display the button to create a kingdom either. I am in Sandbox mode, by the way. So how does this work exactly? I thought if your clan owns any fief and is independent then it's supposed to make you a new faction?

Ananda_The_Destroyer

Master Knight
You need to put a wanderer(or family/wife) as governor, then talk to that governor. It's new change so crappy guides won't tell you.
Keep in mind other factions may attack you once you're a kingdom.

Turean

Regular
You need to put a wanderer(or family/wife) as governor, then talk to that governor. It's new change so crappy guides won't tell you.
Keep in mind other factions may attack you once you're a kingdom.
That did it, thank you! Talk about making it as unintuitive as possible.

Top Bottom