• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Everyone's an idiot sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Doofus

Veteran
So...I went to engage an army. Got the pop up to attack them and clicked it...only I did it quickly and missed. I hit the surrender button instead. I outnumbered the enemy, my troops were more powerful. It would have been an easy victory. However, I immediately surrendered. There was no 'are you sure' it immediately happened.

1) I initiated the contact
2) We had not even started fighting yet.

Can anyone tell me why I would intentionally go up to an enemy and say "Hi! Excuse me for interrupting, but you wouldn't mind if I surrendered to you, would you?"

CAN WE PLEASE GET A "ARE YOU SURE" POP-UP WHEN YOU SURRENDER? I don't believe I have ever intentionally surrendered in the game. The opponents have never surrendered to me, even when I have literally outnumbered them 300-1 (kind of curious why not). I see absolutely no advantage in this game to ever surrendering to an opponent. Alternatively, you could just remove the surrender option I suppose.

Doofus

Veteran
Something I didn't even note is that I lost a few hundred horses, including some war horses, various good equipment, over 400 food, etc because of one lousy click that serves no purpose.

Tryvenyal

Squire
It´s fun, when you press Attack, even with odds in your favour, you get the "B-b-b-but I don't want to fight you!"- as is a kind of "are you sure" - box

Doofus

Veteran
True, Spyware, poor wording on my part. I was, of course, referring to other lords/nobles never surrendering.

Top Bottom