Everyone who is disappointed with BL and TW, i have an idea, please read

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm afraid the only way to send a message to TW is not to buy their next game, which shouldn't be too hard. Unfortunately, Bannerlord is what it is. The dev team has shown that they, for whatever reason, aren't up to the task. So yeah, another letter won't do anything.

Having a roadmap with no updates is better than no roadmap with updates apparently?
Unironically yes. Having a roadmap means that you have a plan and a vision. I'd rather do business with a company that has a plan that they aren't showing progress on than a company with no plan whose "progress" is an unpredictable grab bag.

Star Citizen?
LOL touche.
I know. I was responding to the converse idea: that it's unfair to criticize TW for making terrible progress because at least they don't have a roadmap and no progress.

Is it better to be feared or loved? Obviously it is best to be both feared and loved but, if you have to choose between the two, it's much better to be feared and not loved rather than loved but not feared.

As others have said, we have been doing this for months years now. People review bomb it. They refuse to listen? What more can we do aside from badger them even more in the hope that one day it'll work?

Back
Top Bottom