Everyone who is disappointed with BL and TW, i have an idea, please read

Users who are viewing this thread

Karesi

Recruit
Hi, i just registered to post this. I was a Warband player, i had around 1000 hours play time. I pre-ordered Bannerlord based on TW's promises and also hoping it would be as good as Warband. After waiting for months, i'm disappointed, frustrated, angry. That's why i started lurking this forum and noticed that there are many others like me. TW don't listen, don't care, don't give us any hope. At this point i'm quite hostile to this company. But what can we do?

I have an idea, but i need your help for this. What we do is write down all the grievences related to TW and development of Bannerlord. What they promised and which ones they abandoned. A year of ea development and no significant changes or important gameplay fixes. How they are deliberately sabotaging mod development. How they ignore the community. Like that "A Comprehensive Letter of Dissatisfaction to Taleworld" thread, but to gaming sites and channels instead of TW. Let's write a letter together as the community, and send it to every gaming site and channel we know, post it on every gaming forum. Let's see if they will keep ignoring this angry community when they see their company name in such a negative way.

I'm not as well informed about the issues as many of you hardcore forum members because i only lurk from time to time. And i don't have much time to dedicate to this effort, i'm truly sorry. So to those hardcore forum members, please manage this letter on your own. Invite every angry forum member you know, invite them to contribute to this letter. Thank you all.

(Sorry for my English)

Last edited:
As the guy who wrote that "Comprehensive letter of dissatisfaction to TW " thread which you refer to ... I totally support your idea ... 100 percent.

But this community right now won't do anything.

Real action requires motivation as well as a freedom from jaded scepticism.

Most people here are far beyond that stage, I think. Sad but true.

Last edited:
As the OP who wrote that "Comprehensive letter of dissatisfaction to TW " thread which you refer to... I totally support your idea ... 100 percent.

But this community right now won't do it.

Real action requires motivation and a certain freedom from jaded scepticism.

Most people here are far beyond that stage, I think. Sad but true.
Thing is a letter to TW will be ignored anyway like they ignore everything else from the community, what's the point? Let's send our letter to gaming sites and channels. Those mediums live for clicks, negativity always brings traffic. Let's try our luck with them.

Thing is a letter to TW will be ignored anyway like they ignore everything else from the community, what's the point? Let's send our letter to gaming sites and channels. Those mediums live for clicks, they would be willing to share our letter if they expect some traffic.
Oh, I agree with you. Absolutely. But I just think we might struggle to get people to support anything at all right now.

If you can prove me wrong and if you can wake up the sleeping beast of this community, I will join you and be the happiest guy on Earth.

Nothing will work to change this except a hit in sales of upcoming Releases. If you don't like their work, don't buy again.
Hi Steve. I generally agree with 95 percent of your posts.

But his suggestion to contact game review sites (together as a collective community) IF done (massive IF) .... would potentially hurt the future TW wallet .... maybe.

I mean, I am always sceptical too. But it's an interesting idea at least.

Last edited:
How about BBB? I work as game support rep for an NA & EU game company. Once a blue moon, we receive threat from players that they will file a report to BBB. I will not file a complaint tho, as I currently enjoy what BL is right now. Maybe because I do not suffer the 10yrs development of bannerlord as I discover this game on its early access release date.

How about BBB?
As far as I know BBB only counts for anything in the US, Canada and Mexico. TW is based in Turkey, I doubt they would care.

And y'all, I have said this before, if you want to write a letter do it. Then you're bound to get some people commenting/signing it and it might even turn into something. Coming here saying "I know what we need to do, let's write a letter!" and then waiting for someone to do the work for you is a bit like saying "I have this GREAT idea for a mod, I just need someone to do the coding and modeling for me". I find it hard to take it seriously. At least someone else took the time to actually write a petition on change.org, as cringey as that was at least they took action instead of just asking others.

If it's the BBB I'm thinking of, they're a pay-to-play scam anyways.

You may call it scepticism or apathy. But do you really expect to shame a studio into developing a great game?

The way I see it the community has complained (with good reason) so much that it has become totally white noise to TW.

"I have this GREAT idea for a mod, I just need someone to do the coding and modeling for me". I find it hard to take it seriously.
If I had a garden gnome for every time I've read that on this forum, I would be asked to join NATO.

But seriously, what's up with all the petitions and letters lately? People are frustrated and want some kind of action. I do believe that OP is right to post ideas he can't execute on his own, because you always need some trusted forumite to push for mass action.
Even though I believe that Taleworlds would not let down the modders with their "internal" cockblocks, and therefore it's not necessary to fight for the modders just yet. The bigger issue now is when (is 1.6 going to hit the intertubes), so we can see how this is resolved.

Taleworlds have already displayed a complete apathy to the playerbase and what we actually want. No amount of crying on the forums nor polite and well mannered letters and feedback will change that. They're dead set on their own 'vision' for the game, in other words, make as much money as possible with as little effort as possible.
You have known modders leaving and they still don't give a ****
There aren't enough people on the forums who care to pull this off properly even if it was to be attempted and on top of that it wouldn't achieve anything anyway.
We don't have a big youtuber or streamer / content creator to push this.
Go back and look at some of the older threads highlighting everything wrong with the game. There's been countless of them and half the users on these boards have links to them in their signatures.
Taleworlds know this, they just don't care. $$$
Lurk some more and you'll understand.

To those replied with "it wont change anything"

At this point i'm doing it out of hostility. Let's hurt TW as much as we can. Let the gaming community know how TW literally scammed the customers and how badly this company is managed. Also if they see their company getting such negativity from big gaming sites, they will be compelled to answer. Guys, gaming sites and channels live for clicks, scandals and negativity always bring a lot of traffic. I assure some sites and channels will publish our letter. I beg you, please just write a letter, you guys spend hours everyday discussing these issues anyway, writing a letter wouldn't be so hard. After that, we will send it to every gaming site and channel we know. If no one else will, i will send the letter, i will keep it sending again and again till they publish it. Just write the letter please.

To those replied with "it wont change anything"

At this point i'm doing it out of hostility. Let's hurt TW as much as we can. Let the gaming community know how TW literally scammed the customers and how badly this company is managed. Also if they see their company getting such negativity from big gaming sites, they will be compelled to answer. Guys, gaming sites and channels live for clicks, scandals and negativity always bring a lot of traffic. I assure some sites and channels will publish our letter. I beg you, please just write a letter, you guys spend hours everyday discussing these issues anyway, writing a letter wouldn't be so hard. After that, we will send it to every gaming site and channel we know. If no one else will, i will send the letter, i will keep it sending again and again till they publish it. Just write the letter please.
I wouldn't say they scammed as its still in early access and we don't know everything that's in the works but at the end of the day i don't understand how in a year they have done almost nothing major

Meh, if you're going to make this as a hostile action, might as well make it fun.

If the waiting for Bannerlord memes put the game in its current situation, surely another wave of memes could do threaten to do the opposite.

And unlike a letter, if it fails, it at least gives a good supply of fun for the whole family.

Back
Top Bottom