The Music is Great!

Users who are viewing this thread

If you search a bit, I remember TW sharing a video about them, for what I remember they went looking for historical themes and use traditional instruments, together with the art people, they are my heroes, I wish there was more of it in the game...

The music is indeed incredible. Across the board. I would legit seriously listen to an album of bannerlord’s music. I already know years from now I will hear the pipes that play in bannerlord’s mp menu and it will fill me with the most powerful sense of nostalgia.

I also love that my favorite bit of bl music is in that menu.

Last edited:
The music is always great honestly, did great in both warband and bannerlord. Although I must say that the 'chill' general campaign music was better for warband, would have liked to see it more in bannerlord but isn't a major thing.

Although, if you notice closely, there is some 'remastered' Warband music in bannerlord, you have to listen closely though.

Bannerlord's music is truly beautiful; both Ugurcan Orcun, Periscope Studio - Frölich Geschray and Ensemble Galatia have done a phenomenal job.

Perhaps in the mechanics field, the devs are more reluctant to suggestions from fans (perhaps because of sight incompatibilities as well as technical impossibilities); in terms of art and sound, however, they are quite open-minded. As for the sound section we have dynamic sound as well as dynamic music, both in battles and in urban scenes, I like that (I miss more sound effects in the global map---sound of waves on the coast, chirping of birds, wind, sound of boat woods in coastal settlements, ringing of bells in inland settlements, etc.).

Also recently cheering has been implemented (a +1); however I would like the devs to explore the way of this thread (Unit Command Responses).

Last edited:
You know what, no matter how much bad things get talked about this game, how many bugs, crashes, missing content and other things that cause frustration and discontent, which slowly chips at my hope for this game... I listen to that BEAUTIFUL main menu music... and my hope is restored. I dunno why, maybe it's because it gives me old memories of Conan the Barbarian and that epic age of masculine pride and coolness... Whatever it is, the people who made this music for the Main Menu are legendary.

Does anyone else feel that way? Do you feel the call of battle, of pride, of honour, of salvation through steel and blood?! It's so damn epic.

You know what, no matter how much bad things get talked about this game, how many bugs, crashes, missing content and other things that cause frustration and discontent, which slowly chips at my hope for this game... I listen to that BEAUTIFUL main menu music... and my hope is restored. I dunno why, maybe it's because it gives me old memories of Conan the Barbarian and that epic age of masculine pride and coolness... Whatever it is, the people who made this music for the Main Menu are legendary.

Does anyone else feel that way? Do you feel the call of battle, of pride, of honour, of salvation through steel and blood?! It's so damn epic.

Lol everytime it plays I play the air percussion I'm such a nerd

That and the epic guy in the background. You know, the one with the banner that is not in the game and the armor that you can't buy anywhere yet :lol:
Apart from the cape, you can pretty much recreate that guy in game. Something like northern warlord helmet with full mail, bearskin, imperial lamellar over leather, decorated imperial gauntlets and decorated imperial boots. Done, you basically have him. Its going to be hard trying to get the kit all together though lol, better off just console commanding the parts in.

And yeah, if there's one thing I can't complain about at all, its the music of Bannerlord. Art style I have some whinging. Graphics I have some issues. But the music is pretty much the best thing going right now.

Apart from the cape, you can pretty much recreate that guy in game. Something like northern warlord helmet with full mail, bearskin, imperial lamellar over leather, decorated imperial gauntlets and decorated imperial boots. Done, you basically have him. Its going to be hard trying to get the kit all together though lol, better off just console commanding the parts in.

And yeah, if there's one thing I can't complain about at all, its the music of Bannerlord. Art style I have some whinging. Graphics I have some issues. But the music is pretty much the best thing going right now.
I remember the first time entering the map and hearing that warband remastered music it just blew a hole in my heart and remember al the great things that happened to me with this game.
I dunno how people see it but especially the music during battles is crazy.

The music is great, same for Warband.
I for one think the music plays a big role in immersion, and I am hoping the modding capabilities in this regard will be as awesome as the remaining aspects of the game.
Stuff like asking the musicians to play a certain song, different music for different factions/cultures, special music for quests, etc.

The music is great, same for Warband.
I for one think the music plays a big role in immersion, and I am hoping the modding capabilities in this regard will be as awesome as the remaining aspects of the game.
Stuff like asking the musicians to play a certain song, different music for different factions/cultures, special music for quests, etc.
To me my favourite warband mod music is either floris main theme or some the persino music

Back
Top Bottom