Ever Realms Reborn- A North American Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Since you are unable or unwilling to interpret that, I angrily exclaim my displeasure with the administrator's abuse of powers, he brushes me off; accusing me of being a troll, and saying that he can do what he wants and that if I have a problem with that I should go whine on the forums.

1 - Spamming is not an exclamation of how someone is displeased.
2 - Spamming nonsense on all public channels is perceived to be trolling
3 - Let's do say you missed the admins explanation as to why you were slain during your spamming-spree, what he typed to you did not mean he brushed it off nor did it say that he can do what he wants at all.
4 - Stop trolling kthnx - even though I like the thread getting the bumps, your trolling is bad

Lunakat said:
unfortunately, you are the one that seems to see what I am sure anyone sees when they read those logs. You got slain, you spam, the admin stated the reason why, you keep spamming, you were told to not troll, you keep spamming, since you were not listening because you were too busy spamming the admin proceeded to tell you to make a post about it, and yet you kept spamming. Case closed, easy as 1-2-3.

Okay, let's just run with your explanation, shall we?  :razz: Say I did type in global chat using caps lock five times after an admin told me to stop? Tell me now wise and benevolent Lunakat, what punishment did I deserve for my heinous crime? A mute? Perhaps another slay? Maybe a kick? If you wanted be a jerk about it I suppose a one-day ban isn't unthinkable. But tell me now, in what universe does a permanent ban make sense?  :wink:

Well your spammage doesnt stop at 5 times sir. That was merely a snippet of the logs.  You continued to spam non-stop after being warned.  You were first frozen, and you continued, you were then proceeded to be muted and yet you continued hence resulting in your ban. I don't know what other actions an admin could have taken on a troll that implied they would not stop nor would they listen.

Lunakat said:
Well your spammage doesnt stop at 5 times sir. That was merely a snippet of the logs.  You continued to spam non-stop after being warned.  You were first frozen, and you continued, you were then proceeded to be muted and yet you continued hence resulting in your ban. I don't know what other actions an admin could have taken on a troll that implied they would not stop nor would they listen.

Two things:

1) Look at your own log you posted. After the admin said "Don't troll" I only had time to spam global 5 times

2) You didn't answer my question.

--------

I've got to go to work now. I'll sure to be read whatever delightful retort you have to this when I get back :smile:

But tell me now, in what universe does a permanent ban make sense?
It is easier to unban someone who has been perma-banned, just in the case that there was an error made. If someone was temporarily banned, the person would have to wait 4 hours to be able to get back on.

back to your other comment, why would you even spam in the first place?

Since certain people decided that it would be fun to ddos the ever realm server to try and poach players, I have decided to take the server down. Little advice tho when ddosing, never ever admit or gloat that you are ddosing servers, doesn't look good on you as a person or on your group. Nevertheless if this is what people want then enjoy it :grin: oh and for the dumbtards that was stupid enough to admit to it, the server host had forwarded all your personal info to the authorities :smile: hint for the future - use a vpn next time.

Mr.Kills: Ever realm died out
Mr.Kills: lol
*****: dude it got ddosed xD
Mr.Kills: Ik i got a few buds to help
Mr.Kills: there ****ed
Mr.Kills: i told them not to **** with me
*****: xD
Mr.Kills: now peasant and i will have the best server

Mr. Kills is Gondric with the guid  2213412 for those who didn't know

Yea, I was telling Froi to give you guys a heads up, but seems like theres people posing to be working for you guys :smile:

Xaphan said:
who did you guys piss off lol?

:eek: I just got back from work... I must say, although I had nothing to do with this, it certainly is rather, how would you say, karmatic? Maybe it's a sign from god/allah/yawheu/budda/ancient_aliens that assaulting then banning people who stand up for themselves is wrong?  :roll:

Froi said:
Easy there snarky-pants. Being a dumbass troll isn't helping your cause.

And so the pot called the not-a-kettle-but-actually-a-wok black.

Lunakat said:
But tell me now, in what universe does a permanent ban make sense?
It is easier to unban someone who has been perma-banned, just in the case that there was an error made. If someone was temporarily banned, the person would have to wait 4 hours to be able to get back on.

So you're saying that instead of risking "accidentally" banning someone for four hours (i.e not even enough time to tell if there actually was a mistake), you just perma-ban everyone - because I find very hard to believe. Heck, I can count the number of times I've seen people perma-banned over three years of PW on my hands and feet. I've seen more people temp-banned than I can count.

Lunakat said:
back to your other comment, why would you even spam in the first place?

Look back at my first post. Then my second. Etc. Observe my all of my points about why people don't like being randomed by an admin, and why people don't like it when the admin ignores what they have to say and then proceeds to teleport/freeze them.

Next, consider how the action of inputing 10 (ten), debatabley 11, lines of text, of which only 8 contain the words "admin" and "abuse", over the period of 50 seconds barely meets the criteria for "spam," and does not compose a form of trolling.

Lunakat said:
Something something something, not answering my question.

Ah, back to what I've been saying. Do you or do you not agree that the actions taken by the admin in this situation were not proper, honorable, nor beneficial to the standing of the EverRealm program? Let's view the possible options taken and not taken.

1). Admin gives one, and only one warning; the vauge and unprofessional "//Don't troll..."

WHAT HE COULD OF DONE: Said "Stop spamming chat," a similar phrase, or explain his action in a way other than "You were near me and near that guy who kicked me so I just killed you anyway because I can."

- I say "admin abuse" two more times, demand an answer in local chat.

2). Admin freezes me in place

WHAT HE COULD OF DONE: I don't actually know, this didn't really have a point other than to annoy me.

- Over the course of the next several seconds, I proclaim of the admin's abusive freezing torture and decry his scurvy actions (three lines of text)

3). Admin mutes me.

WHAT HE COULD OF DONE: Actually, this is the only logical step he took. If your only claim of my "trolling" is me "spamming" chat, then muting me fixes all of your problems. Nobody can hear my cries of freedom, and the admin can about his merry way.  Remember at this point the admin has still disabled my combat/movement, so it's not like he even has to endure seeing my poor mute face of anything.
    Problem is, admin goes out way to...

4). Admin permanently bans me

WHAT HE COULD OF DONE: Not permanently ban me. Remember I'm still muted, so whatever 'defense' you have stating that I was 'trolling' is null and void since I can't even use the chat feature. Anything the admin does from this point on is only to be an  :mrgreen: for the  :lol: z Let's say that the admin should still teach me a lesson though, to preemptively stop others from being within 1000 meters of an admin lest they being killed. What could he do then?
a. A public execution - This would be the most roleplaying of was to go about it, for apparently this server doesn't like RP  :roll:
b. Kicked from the server - Typically the first step taken, if you follow logic that is. Removal from the game, lost of $, time to reflect upon your sins, yadda yada.
c. Temporary ban - For those people who come back on the server after being kicked and continue to do whatever they did to make the admins PO'd.
d. Permanent ban - For those who have shown continued foul and disparaging behavior even after being temp banned multiple times.

:???:

Notice something that conflicts with the actions taken on the night of the 29th? Let me point it out - "permanent ban" is listed as the final thing on that list, since it is the most severe. Now in real life, what system do we use? Do the police go out and shoot people spray-painting graffiti and give mass-murders citations and a $50 fine, or is it the other way around?

You perma ban people so you can choose when they will be unbanned, or let your script system do it for you.  You clearly don't play much, or are ignorant about what goes on behind the scenes on servers, because I can't count the number of player I have perm banned, because I feel they deserve more than one hour.  It might only be two hours, but I would still have to perma ban them.

Froi said:
You perma ban people so you can choose when they will be unbanned, or let your script system do it for you.  You clearly don't play much, or are ignorant about what goes on behind the scenes on servers, because I can't count the number of player I have perm banned, because I feel they deserve more than one hour.  It might only be two hours, but I would still have to perma ban them.

There's a difference between perma-banning to ban someone for a specific amount of time and perma-banning someone with the intent to actually perma-ban them  :???:

There is a difference between tomatoes and dicks too, just saying.

You are raging too much and it is pointless. 

We perma ban someone and edit the ban list to write when to unban said person. The banlist gets checked by yours truly, every few hours a day.

So I only played on here for a couple of hours on Tuesday I think, and it was fun.  Totally beats Avalon which I played on for two days and it was just a giant RDM fest where everyone was rich and all fully suited.

At the moment, 3:26 PM CST, the server is up but me and many others still cannot spawn in, and it's been over 20 minutes.

you can't spawn in because someone nullrouted gishank's box aka pw nova today.  The same box which hosts the scripts for ever realm.

Which is why I am using my sometimes buggy scripts i payed 400 for, so I have full control over them.

My host already black listed the ddoser, we were effected for about 5 seconds before the auto blacklist.

Back
Top Bottom