Events that have happened over the past 100 years and 2012 talk

Users who are viewing this thread

In 2012 I will take a massive ****, so massive that the world of those that like to breath fresh, non-smelly, air will be destroyed.

If they'd actually all occurred within the last year I'd be moderately impressed, but most of the things you list off have been underway or even present for the better half of the last century.

well actually, If you look at the world as it is now... and compare it to the world 100 years ago and before... i mean, the extermination of 360 million Native americans, the massive African Exodus, the British occupation of India, Tuberculosis, Bubonic plague, the King of France, the Roman empire...

Nothing to worry about m8... you are merely being influenced by the ''enlightening'' fear that is designed to put people on the edge so they buy a whole bunch of useless stuff, and lets them think about: ''OH my GOOOD THE END OF THE WOOOOORRRLLD'' instead of realising how much they are being scammed in pretty much every corner of their lives.

Never underestimate the power of a projected apocalypse over people's intellect.

...And you got it. Nothing worse than what happened 71 years ago. The world's still here, so why won't it be here 71 years in the future?

I think the black plague was far worse then the stuff together you mention in the OP.

Cancer, diabetes, hepatitis and STD-s were all around hundreds of years ago too.

Seff said:
100 years ago neither of the World Wars had taken place.

2010 - 100 = 1910.

no **** ... how are the world war any relevant to 2012 and the Annunnaki?

The world war Didnt bring Greed and all the bad stuff said above... theese have always been a part of Humanity and always will.

Theese wars ended with mutual understanding that it is useless to do it again.

There was a peace... a very fragile and corrupted peace but it is at least a start. for sure if everybody runs around like ****ing brainless chicken screaming that its the end and there is no hope... surely at some point there wont be any hope.

But to believe that Humanity's fate is determined by the superstitions (no matter how accurate with astronomy they are) of a civilisation long disapeared is pure madness. Only humans can determine their own Fate and as it is now it will most likely end with a resourceless planet and NOT by 2012... no more resources means people will fight for it. That is why we have to stop exploiting more than earth can give for the sakes of $$$$$$$$$$ until we find some kind of a solution to Humanity as it is.

but this 2012 stuff... idiocracy

rockerjesse3 said:
I'm not going to run about screaming RUN! RUN END OF WORLD RUN! RUN! or buy useless junk, I am merely asking your feedback.

yeah i know, and i did provide you with it. you're the one taking it personally :razz:

Deloused: I was responding to RockerJesse saying something about world wars 100 year ago.

RockerJesse: What men did IS nature - human nature, if you will. It was a lot more effective as a killer than any of the things you mention in your original post.

The Haiti earthquake counts as a major event? Or is it a major event in your eyes because it was everywhere in the news?
Also I believe the US owes even more to Japan, if anything is making you wet your pants it's the news and your silly superstitious nature.

I like how you mention the Haiti Earthquake, but don't mention the Singapore Tsunami. That suggests you ARE media-minded. :smile:

rockerjesse3 said:
I was thinking earlier... I used to think 2012 was the dumbest thing ever but lately with so many anomaly's occurring in the world so near 2012; HIV, Cancer, Diabetes, AIDS, Hepatitis, All fun STDS, H1N1, Hatti, 911 (for US), War, Global warming, Obama  :lol:, Trillions of $ in debt to china... Many more things made me reconsider my stance on if 2012 is real or not.  How were the Mayans so correct?  What are your thoughts? Will it continue to get worse until 2012 when Jesus comes back or for Non-Christians, End of the World?

Seff said:
I like how you mention the Haiti Earthquake, but don't mention the Singapore Tsunami. That suggests you ARE media-minded. :smile:

I had to remake the thread because my browser crashed, so I lost like 6 more things.

rockerjesse3 said:
Haiti earth quake is easily a major event, unless you don't care about thousands of people that doesn't effect you dieing.
Not really no. I'd be hard pressed to find Haiti on a map, let alone give a **** about the place. Looks like your average third world pissfarm as far as I can see.
  I am closing this topic because you all are clearly unable to have a talk about anything important without getting butt hurt.
I'm reopening it, because watching you get deservedly torn apart amuses me.

rockerjesse3 said:
Varric said:
The Haiti earthquake counts as a major event? Or is it a major event in your eyes because it was everywhere in the news?
Also I believe the US owes even more to Japan, if anything is making you wet your pants it's the news and your silly superstitious nature.
This is why people can't talk about serious topics in public places, you think everything is based off of the media when I don't listen to the media whatsoever.

So you check dozen upon dozens of first hand source each day, but have yet to opened a single history book to see stuff like this happens pretty much throughout human history?

Haiti earth quake is easily a major event, unless you don't care about thousands of people that doesn't effect you dieing.

As Archonsod stated, Haiti is pretty much the stereotypical third world country. The fact that you think it is a mjor event is a sign that you are mediaminded despite your reluctance to admit so.

EDIT: I've heard all of your answers before, don't act like you think at a higher level, you get your answers from the public, it is kind of like the media but it is generated through peer pressure/fear of rejection so you believe things your friends beleive, you are robots.

If you heard all of them before, why don't you have a good rebuttal to any of them?

Swadius said:
As Archonsod stated, Haiti is pretty much the stereotypical third world country. The fact that you think it is a mjor event is a sign that you are mediaminded despite your reluctance to admit so.
Not to mention he neglected to mention the seasonal flu in favor of h1n1. The seasonal flu (well it's a different flu every year naturally, but anyways) manages to kill 10-fold the amount people h1n1 every year. And cancer? Cancer is a recent occurance? :grin:DDD

Back
Top Bottom