Events that have happened over the past 100 years and 2012 talk

Users who are viewing this thread

I know a guy who bet that if the world does not end in 2012 he will suck cock. And since he's hetero, it will be funny.
Other than that, it's all such bollocks, and such ignorant, superstitious, ill-informed stupid bollocks that I'm toying with asking all those who believe it to top themselves now just to miss all the supposed destruction, but mainly to treble the IQ of humanity.

Hint: he's not really straight,  he just needed an excuse to openly be gay.

hmm, I have just one question about 2012 and the Mayan calendar:

If the Mayans were so smart and all-knowing to know what was going to happen 1000 years into the future, then why weren't they able to realise that their own culture was on a collision course with doom and do something about it before all the Mayan **** hit the fan? 

If I could see the future, I'd be checking to make sure my descendents, and my culture, made it to the end of the world...

Cheers
Kvedulf

Kvedulf said:
hmm, I have just one question about 2012 and the Mayan calendar:

If the Mayans were so smart and all-knowing to know what was going to happen 1000 years into the future, then why weren't they able to realise that their own culture was on a collision course with doom and do something about it before all the Mayan **** hit the fan? 

If I could see the future, I'd be checking to make sure my descendents, and my culture, made it to the end of the world...

Cheers
Kvedulf
Heheh that made my frown change upside down, thank you sir.  :grin:

rockerjesse3 said:
All I am saying is that the events have been wierd ok?

So sayeth the one who considers himself not like the sheep like the rest of us. How enlightening! perhaps it would be prudent to wait a bit longer than 16 years on earth before positing that the world is going to end.

Swadius said:
rockerjesse3 said:

So sayeth the one who considers himself not like the sheep like the rest of us. How enlightening! perhaps it would be prudent to wait a bit longer than 16 years on earth before positing that the world is going to end.
You know how to click on my profile :grin: congrats.  At least I am man enough to post about such conflicts.  Everyone else in the world hides in their little turtle shells and they only care for themselves.

I just want this thread to die  :sad: My mind was wandering while I was looking for movies to watch and I saw 2012, the movie was gay but my mind tends to wander :smile:.  So how about dem AIDS?  Think they will find a cure in the next 10 years?  Or shall we be doomed to fear those we sleep with.

rockerjesse3 said:
Swadius said:
rockerjesse3 said:

You know how to click on my profile :grin: congrats.  At least I am man enough to post about such conflicts.  Everyone else in the world hides in their little turtle shells and they only care for themselves.

Oh get off your horse, all you need to do is google 2012 and you'll get no end of the topics of discussions. There are multiple threads on this very forum, for god sakes.

Swadius said:
rockerjesse3 said:
Swadius said:

Oh get off your horse, all you need to do is google 2012 and you'll get no end of the topics of discussions. There are multiple threads on this very forum, for god sakes.
I haven't researched it, all I know is the mayans came up with it, and whatever... my mind was wandering.
rockerjesse3 said:
I just want this thread to die  :sad: My mind was wandering while I was looking for movies to watch and I saw 2012, the movie was gay but my mind tends to wander :smile:.  So how about dem AIDS?  Think they will find a cure in the next 10 years?  Or shall we be doomed to fear those we sleep with.

Laughing%20Monkey.jpg

rockerjesse3 said:
2012 was the dumbest thing ever but lately with so many anomaly's occurring in the world

911, Trillions of $ in debt to china, Jesus...

Those are not anomalities and have nothing to do with mayan predictions.

Edit: Or the fact that Mayans ran out of paper and didn't feel like writing calendars for all eternity to come.

You know, our calendar ends each year and it isn't the end of the world.

Besides, the mayans didn't count bisextile years, so the calendar ended in 2007.

kiarj said:
You know, our calendar ends each year and it isn't the end of the world.

Besides, the mayans didn't count bisextile years, so the calendar ended in 2007.

...leap years?

rockerjesse3 said:
Ok I am not talking about 2012 anymore so direct the convo at eachother not me please I really don't believe it.

When danger reared it's ugly head, Sir Robin bravely turned and fled...

Back
Top Bottom