Added to Calendar: 13/09/20, 20/09/20

Users who are viewing this thread

When a community has to organise siege game mode events instead of hitting that matchmaking.... lol you know there is something wrong with your game.

Falmeer here. If any teamless people want a group to run with whether you're new or a vet. Shoot me a message and I'll accommodate you guys. Message me through taleworlds and I'll get back to you.

Last edited:
Falmeer here. If any teamless people want a group to run with whether you're new or a vet. Shoot me a message and I'll accommodate you guys. Message me through taleworlds and I'll get back to you.
We will also be inviting people to the discord to come play if you want somewhere to hangout

I dunno if I can make this or not, but playing siege is a lot of fun and my favorite game mode. I hope it goes well and lots of people show up. I hope if my schedule allows for it, I can show up. Best of luck.

Clan Name: Roaming Cavalry Company
Expected Attendance: 8 - 15
Steam group or Taleworlds Forum Post link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RCCNABL
Do you pledge to have your clan in the siege queue at 9 PM EST on Sunday?: Sure
I will try to be there too :smile:
I dunno if I can make this or not, but playing siege is a lot of fun and my favorite game mode. I hope it goes well and lots of people show up. I hope if my schedule allows for it, I can show up. Best of luck.
Look forward to seeing you guys there!

Ok everyone so here's extra information for tomorrow. I'll update the main thread with this as well.

- We will aim to play 3 maps total.
- If you are a clan, try to have your members assembled at 8:45 so we are all ready to queue at 9 PM EST!

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom