[Event Series]Space Romans - 2nd April 2017.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alistair7 said:
We understand and accept to be on the same teamspeak with other clans provided by the hosters: Yes (but why? Q_Q )

This is due to the fact that we want each team to have a commander and so to that end, being on the same teamspeak makes us able to set up whispers to relay the orders with ease.
It also makes the organizing easier
In our future events we would also like to have people from different clans play with each other to meet some new people etc. and so being on the same teamspeak makes that possible

Alright everyone, everything's set up and ready for the event!

Here is an image for the planned/eventual event balance(Flexible depending on the clan turnout):
87dbfa7283.png

There's an apparent 10 man difference planned in the numbers, we tried to satisfy everyone if we could, but alas due to the amount of clans and they way they're composed it's pretty hard.
Currently team Romani doesn't wield cavalry, which might be a problem. In that case, Legio XX will be swapped to Romani, due to team Rasenna having less clans and therefore, more cohesion.

The following rules have changed/been edited:
Class Ratios:
5. Groups
Team 1:
Light Infantry(Hastatvs) - 20% of the team - Legio XII
Heavy Infantry(Princeps) - 40% of the team - Legio VIII, 33rd
Spearmen(Triarivs) - 15% of the team - 1stTHC
Ranged(Veles/Funditor/Saggitarius) - 15% of the team - Jomsvikingar
Cavalry(Eqves) - 10% of the team - NO CLAN ASSIGNED

Officer(Centurio)
Cavalry Officer(Decvrio)

Team 2:
Light Infantry(Venzile) - 20% of the team - 501st
Heavy Infantry(Huzrnana) - 40% of the team - 501st
Spearmen(Athumic) - 15% of the team - Athenai
Ranged(Uphale Vipa/Sauturine) - 15% of the team - Tarxuna, 501st
Cavalry(Satna) - 10% of the team - Legio XX

+ Each group will be entitled to a maximum of one standard bearer.

The teamspeak adress has been sent out to the commanders, and the server is up and working.
See you all at 8pm GMT!

Some balance changes happened, but all the parties have been notified. The Romani team will be led by Kicking Joub, and the Rasenna team will be led by me.

Congratulations to all participants, I think the event went very well!

The video will be up sometime soon, meanwhile here's my only screenshot:
47FD7B9858B7A72287899CE506DA17FA3534A116

KickingJoub said:
I had great fun and would like to personally thank everyone for joining and making the event awesome!
roma_invicta_by_tomtomss-d97e4m7.jpg

Event was pretty fun, can't wait for the Vikingr one!

[size=1pt]Also I blame Seek and his heathenish cock god for all of my misfortunes.​

Déorláf said:
Also I blame Seek and his heathenish cock god for all of my misfortunes.
Vae victis on you!
We were supposed to fight side by side but Rome paid better so Ave Joub indeed and to all the people involved in hosting the event. I wished it had been on a new version with hopefully a better balance and tools for the server admins but yet again it couldn't get finished on time.

Just dropping this here. A good event and i cant wait to do more with everyone! Expect a video for the next event as well with better editing cuts (If i am not too lazy).

https://youtu.be/c-JpZlu2JH4

Nodosa said:
Just dropping this here. A good event and i cant wait to do more with everyone! Expect a video for the next event as well with better editing cuts (If i am not too lazy).

https://youtu.be/c-JpZlu2JH4

So weird to experience my glorius leadership from your perspective!

The event series continues on Vikingr...welcome to Space Normans - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,363495.0.html

Our return to Rome at War is certain once the new update is out, it was a great experience!

Memeonymous_zpsyj3liqpc.jpg~original

Think this sums up the event pretty well. :shifty:

Also if anyone else has some screenshots or videos of the event, please post 'em. Would be nice to see the different perspectives!
____
EDIT:

Actually let me drop off some of the ones I took.

The warm up before the event
B04014316DDBDFF9A2C1CAF8D2344AA8435AC44C

The assailed hill
732C2591DBAEAC789970A00E29822D38D3D4CF11

The hoplite phalanx
27C4BEA63780E589063ED27AE54E797AE81CB341

The bridge engagement near its end
A6F12B7411B27CD22D8A073ADE5CF8879A3C3C5C

Wish I took more, but alas I hadn't been quick enough to press the screenshot button in a couple occasions.

Nice screenshots!

Finally our event video is here. Unfortunately we had major problem with the framerate and recording software, so the only salvaged thing is the fun round. However, Vengeful put in extra effort in editing and compiling it to make up...enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom