Native Completed European Sword & Shield Duel Tournament [ESST]

Users who are viewing this thread

Colonel Horyse said:
I didn't understand your last insult, your english is ****

Yeh to be honest, I have enough of you and Fietta saying I'm below you, Fietta can't even use his tilda key to look behind him when a Cavalries coming and I never seen you be a significant factor in a Castellan match

To be honest, I'm just having a bit of fun here and I hope you are too, I think your a good player Bruski but a bit too complacent and aggravated at times -- also, bumping in to a wall 3 times on a closed map as cavalry is quite common, ask around and it's sad this is your impression of my play

But If I'm not using spear, it isn't my job Q.Q

Colonel Horyse said:
S_ said:
Oh yes  :mrgreen: I can beat you anytime, since you're nothing so far. Anyway i think its getting even more late, arent your parents angry yet, poor Gorge has to get early for school  :sad: Dont worry, i can call your parents, to let you, so we can chat a bit more  :fruity:

Yeh I have to go to school tomorrow

Your gonna wake up late and get playing! Ooo awesome life! Lets post pictures of attractive women so people think I get some when actually all I do is suck virtual ball! Mmmm !
Ohh poor kid ran out of anything to say  :mrgreen: Calm down kiddo

Aslo i dont know why you talk against Fietta, since you're still nothing compared him. Ppl like you should get good before they start to talk too much.

Viktor said:
Blacktide is British. You can't beat a Brit at Chess. It's like beating a French person at baguette making.

WRONG. Rempica beat me 3 - 0 on Online chess. I actually cried.

Colonel Horyse said:
trot888 said:
Colonel Horyse said:
Fietta can't even use his tilda key to look behind him when a Cavalries coming

MonoPoliS: Train me Fietta i'm a good trainee  :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was a while back and that was for duelling

I was really disappointed with you Fietta, I beasted you up to everyone I could explaining how good you were and all this, then I saw you in battle man and I realise how inconsiderate skill is when it comes to team play which you just don't have, if I were you I'd go to Athens and actually get fielded because you really need it

I've improved since LGN, but thanks for your input XD

I agree with this decision in fact. Letting such behaviour happen in the community is so sad... Everybody knows Rempica and Arni are holding a list of people to tk on IG and that they are doing it all day long but there is still no sanction about that. If you want a real "esportive" community, you can't let this happen  :facepalm:

Try to insult a referee in football or any other sport and see what happens  :wink:

trot888 said:
Wat, I barely said nothing QQ. Alright guys lets cut the ****, only I can make such drama (Shema could also play a part) but everyone else, please stop. Kthx.

You've gotten to a point where you post once and it's automatically a Fiettadrama thread. Seriously man, I'll tell you as a friend that a 3-4 month forum ban would do both your reputation as well as you good.

Watly said:
trot888 said:
Wat, I barely said nothing QQ. Alright guys lets cut the ****, only I can make such drama (Shema could also play a part) but everyone else, please stop. Kthx.

You've gotten to a point where you post once and it's automatically a Fiettadrama thread. Seriously man, I'll tell you as a friend that a 3-4 month forum ban would do both your reputation as well as you good.

Wat, I didn't start it, I barely even commented, was a fight of titans between Mono and Bruce, not mwa.

EDIT: everyone still thinks its me doing the drama, they're all wrong :3

trot888 said:
Watly said:
trot888 said:

Wat, I didn't start it, I barely even commented, was a fight of titans between Mono and Bruce, not mwa.

fietta started posting drama <3

S_ said:
trot888 said:
Watly said:
trot888 said:

fietta started posting drama <3

I made an announcement for the tournament :3

Back
Top Bottom