Native Completed European Sword and Shield Tournament 2 - ESST 2 - Do Your ****ing Duels Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surkan said:
๖Kern said:
What about stopping this pointless discussion, which is not even on topic? I love Forum dramas, but it makes me feel bad.  :facepalm:
“Half of seeming clever is keeping your mouth shut at the right times.”

What do you think Surkan.. Was this the right time? We could argue  :cool:  :roll:
In a nutshell, Zoyka is trying to get DarkLight banned from the tourney and "baits" anyone coming around to argue. Does this have a point?

๖Kern said:
Surkan said:
๖Kern said:
What about stopping this pointless discussion, which is not even on topic? I love Forum dramas, but it makes me feel bad.  :facepalm:

What do you think Surkan.. Was this the right time? We could argue  :cool:  :roll:
In a nutshell, Zoyka is trying to get DarkLight banned from the tourney and "baits" anyone coming around to argue. Does this have a point?
Zoyka has a point though...

Motthe said:
Decision has been made tho.. I doubt that someone will be able to convince Arni now.
ROFL said:
After spending the entire night looking into the evidence presented, talking with some of the best duelists in the game and with players who actually understand how Mount&Blade: Warband functions are working, as well as downloading and testing some autoblocks myself, I firmly came into the conclusion that DarkLight is clearly clean from any cheating and innocent of any accusation that has been presented against him.

Motthe said:
๖Kern said:
Surkan said:
๖Kern said:

Nah, he doesn't.

- Zoyka claims DarkLight should be shamed for cheating, even though the players he cheated against and the admins of the server on which he cheated do not care. If the players that got affected by DarkLight cheating do not care, why should we care?
- Zoyka claims it is weird that we do not mind a "known auto blocker" to host the "main duel tournament." The problem with this reasoning is 1) DarkLight isn't a known auto blocker as shown in the previous statement 2) it isn't the "main duel tournament", it is DarkLight's duel tournament.

Watly said:
Motthe said:
๖Kern said:
Surkan said:
๖Kern said:

Nah, he doesn't.

- Zoyka claims DarkLight should be shamed for cheating, even though the players he cheated against and the admins of the server on which he cheated do not care. If the players that got affected by DarkLight cheating do not care, why should we care?
- Zoyka claims it is weird that we do not mind a "known auto blocker" to host the "main duel tournament." The problem with this reasoning is 1) DarkLight isn't a known auto blocker as shown in the previous statement 2) it isn't the "main duel tournament", it is DarkLight's duel tournament.

We should all care that a cheater is allowed to play. Everyone is in an uproar that we cant spot cheaters, and when they actually are found we do nothing about it. Whats the point in playing fair if cheaters dont get punished.

Greedalicious said:
We should all care that a cheater is allowed to play. Everyone is in an uproar that we cant spot cheaters, and when they actually are found we do nothing about it. Whats the point in playing fair if cheaters dont get punished.

Using autoblock on Ludus is very different to using it in a tournament. Darklight has not used it for a long time since I warned him, as far as I know, and certainly he hasn't been using it in tournaments. Even in this instance it's not possible to tell either way. There is no justification to punish Darklight based on what has been presented so far.

Watly said:
Nah, he doesn't.

Are you really that ignorant or just plain stupid? Ok, lets pretend you really are plain stupid.  I will explain it very simple for you. He was "caught" by them. Are you really trying to imply that he ONLY used it the times when he was caught against these 2? Never in any other duels, never on ig_bg, never in any scrims or matches? Just "few" MULTIPLE times he was caught by multiple admins on ludus. Yeah, sure. If Gibby and BD don't care that he used cheats on their server, it doesn't mean that others shouldnt. He played ft7 against me and lost even with cheats. I care. It is just plain logic to assume that he didnt "only" use cheats when he was caught, he always used it, but was caught just these times. It is so rare to actually catch cheaters, it happened now, but everyone just tries to ignore it. Nice.

Gibby Jr said:
Using autoblock on Ludus is very different to using it in a tournament. Darklight has not used it for a long time since I warned him, as far as I know, and certainly he hasn't been using it in tournaments. Even in this instance it's not possible to tell either way. There is no justification to punish Darklight based on what has been presented so far.

It is "very different' only because you want it to be. Only because you prove yet again to be two-faced hypocrit. If it was me instead of darklight, it wouldnt be "very different".  If a player gets caught cheating in any game, its always presumable that he uses cheats on regular basis. In every other game or in real life, that player or sportsman caught cheating even once would be banned and ashamed by community.  Your attempts to defend him are just ridiculous.

Zoyka said:
It is "very different' only because you want it to be. Only because you prove yet again to be two-faced hypocrit. If it was me instead of darklight, it wouldnt be "very different".  If a player gets caught cheating in any game, its always presumable that he uses cheats on regular basis. In every other game or in real life, that player or sportsman caught cheating even once would be banned and ashamed by community.  Your attempts to defend him are just ridiculous.

I know the idea of duel tournaments is very strange to you, since you never enter them, but talking about real life sportsmen is very different to a casual tournament in a video game. I don't think Darklight has used it in tournaments because he didn't use it against me in my tournament duel with him a few months back, and I've never noticed him using it in battle when I've played either against him or seen him on streams. You're welcome to watch the video for yourself - https://youtu.be/aS2JmJtWj-Q

You think it's not different because neither you, Rempica, or Zoyka whose account you're using enter many tournaments. You have this idea that once you win something, no matter how long ago, you can keep using it to try and say something even if it's outside of a tournament. Nobody cares what happens outside of tournaments and although autoblocking is banned on Ludus Darklight seemed to listen to me when I warned him not to use it so that is not an issue.

You have no proof he is cheating, Zoyka, which closes the case. Stop playing to politics. There are many people who can vouch for Dark's innocence as well.

Gibby Jr said:
I know the idea of duel tournaments is very strange to you, since you never enter them

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,359313.msg8737652.html#new
Let me get this straight. He used autoblock against bloodydeath and who knows how many others on ludus, he wasnt caught back then. Bloodydeath wrote that himself. Then another time he uses autoblock against you, and you catch him, you warn him, and he "presumably" stops. Thats it? W/E? I will not bother watching your video or make guesses if he uses cheats now or doesnt, simply because it should not matter. He got caught cheating just recently on multiple occasions. When players in CS GO get caught cheating, they are banned, when sportsmen get caught using roids, they get banned, when people do crimes in real life they are being punished, when Watly talked big he got kicked out of F. I can go on with examples forever. Your judgement is irreleveant, you proved your incomptency as an admin in WPL and that is why you were the only admin  ever in warband history who got forcefully kicked him his administration position. I dont even know why am I typing to you, you will never admit that you ****ed up again, only people with high enough self-esteem can admit their mistakes.

Efe Karacar said:
You have no proof he is cheating, Zoyka, which closes the case. Stop playing to politics. There are many people who can vouch for Dark's innocence as well.

I dont have to prove anything about present. Present should not matter. Darklight used cheats just recently, he used cheats against me and everyone else on daily basis just recently. I am not "playing politics". I want him punished because he is an admitted cheater. It is just fair.

Zoyka said:
Watly said:
Are you really that ignorant or just plain stupid? Ok, lets pretend you really are plain stupid.  I will explain it very simple for you. He was "caught" by them. Are you really trying to imply that he ONLY used it the times when he was caught against these 2? Never in any other duels, never on ig_bg, never in any scrims or matches? Just "few" MULTIPLE times he was caught by multiple admins on ludus. Yeah, sure. If Gibby and BD don't care that he used cheats on their server, it doesn't mean that others shouldnt. He played ft7 against me and lost even with cheats. I care. It is just plain logic to assume that he didnt "only" use cheats when he was caught, he always used it, but was caught just these times. It is so rare to actually catch cheaters, it happened now, but everyone just tries to ignore it. Nice.

If he's cheated against you or someone else, feel free to share it with us (along with some proof). I personally find it a very bad idea to punish people for things of which it is not known whether they've actually done it or not.

I kinda agree with Zoyka tbh. If DarkLight was suspected of autoblocking in an official match in a normal tourney, and with his supposed history of using it on Ludus, he'd be banned from the tourney 100%.

Watly said:
If he's cheated against you or someone else, feel free to share it with us (along with some proof). I personally find it a very bad idea to punish people for things of which it is not known whether they've actually done it or not.

You don't. Every other administration in both games and in real life do. It is indeed know that he cheated. Gibby admitted it, Darklight doesnt deny it. People get punished if they cheat, simple as that.

AnchorTheMean said:
I kinda agree with Zoyka tbh. If DarkLight was suspected of autoblocking in an official match in a normal tourney, and with his supposed history of using it on Ludus, he'd be banned from the tourney 100%.

So if I post something like "Arni = Menethil" on nc suggestions, I can get Arni banned from NC????

Zoyka said:
I will not bother watching your video or make guesses if he uses cheats now or doesnt, simply because it should not matter. He got caught cheating just recently on multiple occasions. When players in CS GO get caught cheating, they are banned, when sportsmen get caught using roids, they get banned, when people do crimes in real life they are being punished,

It's like cheating in CS:GO in a practice 1v1 with someone but never using it in tournaments; nobody cares, because it's not the main mode, and it's just annoying for the one person they're playing against - there's nothing at stake so it doesn't matter. Maybe if this were in scrims there could be some argument that it's not ok but it this was literally just a random ft7 on Ludus. It's totally irrelevant.

Zoyka said:
Your judgement is irreleveant, you proved your incomptency as an admin in WPL

Why don't we use Rayden's words to analyse the validity of your statement:

Rayden_ said:
it's been smooth and best tournament so far.

Rayden clearly wasn't aware of this, but I was running the EU side of WPL2 entirely by myself until the knockout stage. His unbiased opinion is that the segment of the tournament I ran was the smoothest and best so far.

Your arguments don't matter. The decision is made and Darklight is going to record his duels in the future. If you want to try and get Darklight banned just wait until you see the videos of his future duels then see if he plays the same as he does vs Sponge - if he doesn't then you know he was using it against Sponge. The evidence that exists at the moment is not enough to justify banning him.

Watly said:
So if I post something like "Arni = Menethil" on nc suggestions, I can get Arni banned from NC????

If Arni was caught using fake nick during tournament even once, hed get banned, yes. Oh wait, it did already happen. If someone was caught using wallhack even once, hed get banned as well. My last message to you, stop embarassing yourself, you either don't have enough intellect level to argue with me and prove your point or just too mad to accept simple facts and logic. Either way, it is a waste of time to repeat same thing over and over and reply to you.

Cheating in real life is significantly different than using a hack in a game. Using something like steroids has a permanent effect on your bodies structure, things like bone density and muscle tissue. Comparing that to a hack in a game is a ****ing joke. Idk if this dude cheated or not, I'll be 100% honest I haven't even bothered to look so I have no dog in this fight, but comparing real life cheating to a video game is an absolute joke. Using a hack at one point in a game is ****ing pathetic, but it shouldn't result in a ban from everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom